Is Faber exploiting Garbrandt's fatherlessness?

Didnt know Duane Ludwig knew how to use a computer.
He doesn't. I met him at the airport a few years ago and he was basically Amish.
Think he had a flip phone and he didn't even know how to turn it on...

Everyone seems to think that Faber is some altruistic good guy, but he is doing serious damage to Garbrandt's career because he wanted to use Garbrandt as his personal attack dog.
Garbrandt has pushed himself into a corner with the snake talk, team alpha male saved my life nonsense. The least Faber can do is get a real hc for real structure instead of the likes of Danny Castillo and Chris Holdsworth going into big title fights, but he won't do it because he is a control freak and egomaniac who knows how to come off as a good guy
Gyms need champions and Garbrandt is the most talent 135er of all time imo.
Misplaced loyalty has done and will do massive damage to Cody Garbrandts career. It is not nice but a valid question.

What's your obsession with TAM,that's a bunch of threads lately.I know that Faber is a very good guy,we have a mutual friend and i'll believe him over your weird bullshit.

Everyone seems to think that Faber is some altruistic good guy, but he is doing serious damage to Garbrandt's career because he wanted to use Garbrandt as his personal attack dog.
Garbrandt has pushed himself into a corner with the snake talk, team alpha male saved my life nonsense. The least Faber can do is get a real hc for real structure instead of the likes of Danny Castillo and Chris Holdsworth going into big title fights, but he won't do it because he is a control freak and egomaniac who knows how to come off as a good guy
Gyms need champions and Garbrandt is the most talent 135er of all time imo.
Misplaced loyalty has done and will do massive damage to Cody Garbrandts career. It is not nice but a valid question.

wow news flash faber has a huge ego never heard that before. why do you think he needs firing the head coaches when they get more popular than him.

Faber fools you with his happy go lucky surfer kid look but in reality he is as vain as he is ruthless, a manlet with a Napoleon complex. Remember Dana secretly filming him checking himself out in front of the TUF gym? He's as obsessed with his muscles as he is with his status as team leader, that's why when someone is succeeding at a level that will threaten his leadership, his jealously comes out and the relationship fractures. Notice how most of these guys who got booted were doing pretty well.
wow I missed this dana video. if you have the link....

What's your obsession with TAM,that's a bunch of threads lately.I know that Faber is a very good guy,we have a mutual friend and i'll believe him over your weird bullshit.
yeah, he seems like a great guy...... until you outshine him. also eyepoking the hell out of the riveras, specially francisco

Back