Is everyone on riods?

Ted-P said:
No, I'm only 17 years old and my parents would kill me.

What your parents don't know, won't kill you or them.

Besides, they would also kill you if they found out you made out with your best chum "Todd" last weekend while you were both piss drunk.

Gunny Highway said:
What your parents don't know, won't kill you or them.

Besides, they would also kill you if they found out you made out with your best chum "Todd" last weekend while you were both piss drunk.
For your information, his name was Lance and you said this would be never get out to the light of day.

In working at GNC and being asked every single week if we sell Steroids (they just don't get it), I can say this:

Most guys who juice are informed, yes. Most athletes who juice are VERY medically supervised in doing-so. So here's a good rule of thumb I think for knowing if you are doing them for the right reasons and under the best of conditions. If you're willing to tell your Doctor you're juicing so he/she can make sure you don't kill yourself or make worse any underlying illness you may be genetically predisposed to, then you're going about it in the best way possible. If you walk around bragging but you wouldn't for the life of you let anyone knowledgable who could prevent you from killing yourself know you're juicing, then you probably ARE trying to kill yourself and will inevitably come close or succeed.

All I have to say is that I was shocked at the gains my friends made while on it. I'm not sure what they used, but goddam it worked. I really can't blame people for using it. I mean come on...Mark Mcguire will be in the Hall of Fame with his 72 home runs...and everyone pretty much knows now where that came from.

Yeah, tons of hardwork.

Know the biggest reason steroids improve performance? because you can FUCKING train harder.

I'm AAS free, and probably will be for at least a few more years, but hating on steroids is just plain ignorant.

A. The moral issue: Legality is out the window right off the bat, the USA is like the only industrialized country that has laws against them, and laws mean nothing anyways because most governments are sickeningly corrupt. Cheating? No, not when it's your only chance. Even in tested organizations. Almost all olympic athletes are on steroids, fuck, it's unlikely you'd even make it to the olympics, let alone win, without the use of performance enhancing substances. All you're doing by taking steroids, once you real a top level of competition, is getting on the same bus as your competiton, so you don't show up 3 hours late so to speak. They're the easy way out? Think again, the whole idea is that with faster/more effecient protein use you can recover and grow faster, and thus train harder. The idea is to get more results, but also with more work. Steroids help provide a means of stepping training up to a level of intensity not otherwise possible. Lastly, I was once anti-steroid, and them somebody made a comparison for me: if there was a drug that made lawyers or accountants better, would you call them cheaters for taking it? Not only would it not be stigmatized, it'd be the hottest selling drug there is.

B.Physical Danger: the health risked posed by steroids are vastly overblown. Steroids can indeed cause issues with certain internal organs, but then again so can naturally high test levels. Most of the steroid related deaths you see come from one or more of the following, 1. being huge, it doesn't matter if you're on roids or not, whether you're fat or muscular, being 400lbs is hard on your body. 2, People taking way too much juice, which is indeed more dangerous, but there is a definate point of diminishing returns with steroid use and 3. mixing it with recreational drugs, most notably speedy type drugs like coke and meth (or sometimes, just plain old speed).

King Kabuki said:
In working at GNC and being asked every single week if we sell Steroids (they just don't get it), I can say this:

that's hilarious.

you should start putting skim milk in 50ml ampules and start selling it to noobs saying that it's wintsrol -v

actually you shouldn't do that but it would be funny

Whats ketamine? What kind of people use it and what is it like?

CarnalSalvation said:
3. mixing it with recreational drugs, most notably speedy type drugs like coke and meth (or sometimes, just plain old speed).

so i would have to quit coke before taking steroids?

Just 'cuz someone is bigger and stronger then you, does not mean they are on steroids
Maybe, just maybe they put a lot more hours into it
I was accused many times myself, and I was clean
I knew people who were taking close to gram of test each weak, did not compete and looked average at best. I also met guys who did nothing but low deca and dbol, and got their CMSs (eastern block athletes ranking, world level, only MS is higher) in Olympic weightlifting.

It

CarnalSalvation said:
Yeah, tons of hardwork.

Know the biggest reason steroids improve performance? because you can FUCKING train harder.

I'm AAS free, and probably will be for at least a few more years, but hating on steroids is just plain ignorant.

A. The moral issue: Legality is out the window right off the bat, the USA is like the only industrialized country that has laws against them, and laws mean nothing anyways because most governments are sickeningly corrupt. Cheating? No, not when it's your only chance. Even in tested organizations. Almost all olympic athletes are on steroids, fuck, it's unlikely you'd even make it to the olympics, let alone win, without the use of performance enhancing substances. All you're doing by taking steroids, once you real a top level of competition, is getting on the same bus as your competiton, so you don't show up 3 hours late so to speak. They're the easy way out? Think again, the whole idea is that with faster/more effecient protein use you can recover and grow faster, and thus train harder. The idea is to get more results, but also with more work. Steroids help provide a means of stepping training up to a level of intensity not otherwise possible. Lastly, I was once anti-steroid, and them somebody made a comparison for me: if there was a drug that made lawyers or accountants better, would you call them cheaters for taking it? Not only would it not be stigmatized, it'd be the hottest selling drug there is.

B.Physical Danger: the health risked posed by steroids are vastly overblown. Steroids can indeed cause issues with certain internal organs, but then again so can naturally high test levels. Most of the steroid related deaths you see come from one or more of the following, 1. being huge, it doesn't matter if you're on roids or not, whether you're fat or muscular, being 400lbs is hard on your body. 2, People taking way too much juice, which is indeed more dangerous, but there is a definate point of diminishing returns with steroid use and 3. mixing it with recreational drugs, most notably speedy type drugs like coke and meth (or sometimes, just plain old speed).

you should record your last lifts before you use the steroids, then after that you should say, "My max lift is 545 bench on steroids", or whatever your lift is. Steroids is like wearing a bench shirt, you aren't really lifting the weight by yourself. I guess it is like bringing a gun to a knife fight, but somewhere done the road the people forgot about the knives.

I don't see how steroids are any different than taking vitamins? they are, or help produce naturally occuring substances, and improve performance.

If I take extra vitamin C is that cheating too?

CarnalSalvation said:
I don't see how steroids are any different than taking vitamins? they are, or help produce naturally occuring substances, and improve performance.

1. I dont consider steroids cheating, i mean we have to look at the big picture...everyone and their mother is using it on certain level, so if are planning to compete in certain sports you know what you are getting youself into.

2. Steroids for recreation lifters - bad choice. You can argue to death that they are not harmful if taken properly etc etc etc, but thats all BS. Anything that would give significant results potentially might cause unwanted side effects. So if you just wanna look good or lift decent weights, save youself some money and possible health problems and spend $ on hookers instead. If you are competing tho, thats a different story.

3. funny thing is i dont think body produces vitamin C...so i guess it's even more cheating...lol. it all depends on perspective.

joe broadway said:
I just found out everyone (not really everyone) where I live is doing steroids. Most of them are just average joe bouncers at the bar or his buddies. Can any of this be attributed to the extensive media coverage? Does anyone else see this giong on? It is pretty weird to notice that everyone is getting huge where I live after hearing why. I would like to hear your feelings on this!

LOTS of guys on roids and all kinds of other stuff. You DO NOT get huge without them. Not a normal person anyway.

CarnalSalvation said:

I never said the word cheating, I compared it to a bench shirt, now if you consider a bench shirt cheating, then steroids are cheating, if you don't consider a bench shirt cheating, then it's not cheating.

Could you make the same lifts if you always forget to take your vitamin C? Probably. Could you make the same lifts if you forget to always take your steroids? Nope. Did your coach get a beard from eating too many oranges?

To each ones own, but in my eyes you would lose the validity that I believe that you have now. I am big on being honorable, but to each ones own.

LilFinger said:
Whats ketamine? What kind of people use it and what is it like?

Veterinary sedative, btw - You could just google it, right?

Its used as a horse tranquiliser also. People use it recreationally it slows you down a lot. Sometimes people take too much and get stuck in a "k-hole" which is where you're so fucked you're stuck on the ground and cant move..well you can just roll in a ball and thats it. I haven't taken it but thats from what I've seen.

What type of Steroids.

What real educated people, and media call steroids are different.

Ask them what they are using.

Most likely it is a PH

Back