Is everyone on riods?

joe broadway

Unbeatable
@Black
Reaction score
I just found out everyone (not really everyone) where I live is doing steroids. Most of them are just average joe bouncers at the bar or his buddies. Can any of this be attributed to the extensive media coverage? Does anyone else see this giong on? It is pretty weird to notice that everyone is getting huge where I live after hearing why. I would like to hear your feelings on this!

Is everyone...short where you come from?

Serisouly though, just sounds like theres a new dealer in town. Word travels fast.

I suspect there's a couple guys at my gym on da roids. They're just fucking huge, too huge to be natural (mabye), but I don't personally know any guys who juice.

they are popping up everywhere around me and they are people i never thought would or did do them. and lusst is right about a new dealer in town, he is targeting the 18-30 age demographic (that is where he falls into) getting it to both athletes and non athletes; i dont know much about his exact marketing strategy but it is working

Can you get me his name???? I've been injecting Anbesol but I am looking for something stronger.

joe broadway said:
they are popping up everywhere around me and they are people i never thought would or did do them. and lusst is right about a new dealer in town, he is targeting the 18-30 age demographic (that is where he falls into) getting it to both athletes and non athletes; i dont know much about his exact marketing strategy but it is working

He doesn't need to market. Ralph Polo, small penises, and human nature have got that covered.

rickdog said:
Can you get me his name???? I've been injecting Anbesol but I am looking for something stronger.

Are you fucking serious?

Not sure how it is everywhere else, but pretty much every person around here that juices, or buy incredibly huge trucks are just a tad over 5'2". Its fucking hillarious to me.

This is one of the things that really shocked me as I got involved in powerlifting. That is, how many people were on. Almost everyone is. And it's not always who you think. People say there is no way to look like you're on steroids, that's bullshit. You can't always tell when somebody is on, but there are people you can look at and know for sure too.

It's just like weed. I know succesful real estate developers and stock brokers who are p-o-t heads, and you'd never guess. The more people I meet, the more drugs I do, the more people I realize are getting fucked up. When I was younger and doing a lot of LSD, ketamine and DXM I thought it was just rebellious teenagers and people with emotional problems. Turns out almost the whole world has emotional problems, and like 80% of us are self medicating with some type of substance.

Oh yeah? Well....LAST NIGHT I DREAMT OF SAN PEDRO, JUST LIKE I'D NEVER GONE

A guy I train with is on 'roids. He thinks he's awesome because of it too - strutting round, flexing the pecs and all that. I don't buy into it though.

If you cheat on a maths test, you haven't actually passed it and, for personal satisfactions sake, you haven't gained a sense of achievement. Same applies here.

CarnalSalvation said:
This is one of the things that really shocked me as I got involved in powerlifting. That is, how many people were on. Almost everyone is. And it's not always who you think. People say there is no way to look like you're on steroids, that's bullshit. You can't always tell when somebody is on, but there are people you can look at and know for sure too.

It's just like weed. I know succesful real estate developers and stock brokers who are p-o-t heads, and you'd never guess. The more people I meet, the more drugs I do, the more people I realize are getting fucked up. When I was younger and doing a lot of LSD, ketamine and DXM I thought it was just rebellious teenagers and people with emotional problems. Turns out almost the whole world has emotional problems, and like 80% of us are self medicating with some type of substance.

HAHA, I totally second that man. When I used to toke it up in High school, I would see people smoking that were like on the Math Team and Student Council and shit, floored me.

I use to be naive about people taking steroids, I thought only these ridiculously huge guys with bad acne took them but that all changed when I started working at Gold's Gym. People would just assume I was taking something so they would just unload about all this stuff they're taking and not just big guys, I don't even know how many average looking people I had telling me what they were taking. Most would then ask me what I was on and when I told them nothing, they wouldn't believe me. It was an eye opening nine months that I had spent working there.

No, I'm only 17 years old and my parents would kill me.

That's crazy man, although I would have loved to tell one of them that I needed was hard work and dedication.

Lusst said:
That's crazy man, although I would have loved to tell one of them that I needed was hard work and dedication.
I really don't have a problem with somebody who decides to use steroids. Yes, I do have a probelm with the young idiots with no strength base taking sterioids just to boost their pimple faced egos. However, the majority of the men I know who are on the "juice" are very informed on what they are taking and reaching their peak potential for strength is a passion for them. I say more power to them as they are not hurting anyone else.

Back