Is everyone forgetting Chael tested + ALSO ?

Lol, its the 3rd Wandy fan on the board. I will keep laughing but I'm not hating.

I love, love, love this whole situation and find it way too funny. What a joke.

I'm glad someone still believes the fraud though. Keep on trucking pal.

Pro wrestling is a lot of hard work and it is real in a way.

Wand rehearses videos like its a pro wrestling promo then he doesn't even show up to perform.

Pro wrestling is in fact more real than Wanderlei Silva.

That video though. That is one passionate man.

Wand made fun of guys on TRT saying their penises don't work yet he runs from the test. Chael paid for his actions and he's been taking multiple tests since. Wandy straight up ran.

I feel sorry for the remaining 4 Wandy fans if he has that many.

Karma is a bitch. You can only be fake so long Wandy. That nice guy act and that tough guy act are all gone now and his true colours are showing.

Thanks. You saved me a lot of typing.

TS: Learn to use the language and not that uneducated looking, slang, text message jargon. If you can, that is.

:rolleyes: seriously dude. Your post was a total fail so you're gonna try to deflect by pointing out a typo?

Lol. It was a fail in what way? Because people disagree with whether or not there is a restriction on T/E ratio for TRT users, but there are no actual sources to prove or disprove it? The only source I could find on the matter is NAC's general T/E ratio limits, which is 6 to 1. I haven't seen anything that says this limit was removed when TUE's were issued. (it may be correct, but like I said, I haven't seen a source)

I searched and can't find a relevant source. Just people debating it on Sherdog with not a single solid source for or against. Most people seem to think they still adhere to the 6 to 1, while others say the ratio does not apply, but again, no sources for or against.

Most people are idiots. What good is a test that tells you if someone is taking synthetic testosterone, when we already know that they are because the commission granted them permission to?

The T/E ratio means absolutely nothing for TRT users because we all know that they're taking synthetic testosterone. Which is why they have to be blood tested and their actual testosterone levels checked

Back