Is El Cucuy a dirty fighter?

cincyjits

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
There is no doubt that Tony is tough as nails but in his past two fights he had instances that I think we should pay attention to. Against Barboza in Round 1, the two of them are tangled on the ground and Tony kicks Edson in the face. In Round 2, against RDA we have the eye poke. Both of these instances could have had significant influences on the outcome of his fights. Thoughts?

There is no doubt that Tony is tough as nails but in his past two fights he had instances that I think we should pay attention to. Against Barboza in Round 1, the two of them are tangled on the ground and Tony kicks Edson in the face. In Round 2, against RDA we have the eye poke. Both of these instances could have had significant influences on the outcome of his fights. Thoughts?
No, he's not dirty.

Uh he didn't go on attacking after the poke when he totally could have, so I'd have to say that's a pretty clear no

also, how dare you

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

The answer is no...

You actually needed others to tell you this ???

2015-05-03%2B19_00_43.gif

Thank god next year, those upkicks
will be considered legal.

Uh he didn't go on attacking after the poke when he totally could have, so I'd have to say that's a pretty clear no

also, how dare you

Not only that but he was motioning the crowd to stop booing RDA because he new he actually did poke him.

I think him pulling back and giving RDA time at a weird moment before the ref intervened shows he isn't looking for illegal advantages.

Of course, he is dirty just like Diego Sanchez.

The only difference is El Chuy has a guilty conscience that was why he did not jumped all over RDA. Diego Sanchez, on the other hand, would blatantly continue to try and gouge his eyes out even after the initial poke.

Yes, he eye poked. Should be suspended and dropped from the rankings. Total scumbag.

Not only that but he was motioning the crowd to stop booing RDA because he new he actually did poke him.

Are you sure they werent booing Gerg for poking him? It literally could have been 1 or the other or an even mixture of both.

The eye poke wasn't intentional, though it did change the momentum and have RDA backing up. The barboza kick was a straight up foul. I don't think he's a dirty fighter, but he has greatly benefited from accidental fouls more than once.

Back