Is Edmond Tarverdyan about to make one of the biggest comebacks in all MMA?

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
After the whole Ronda arc Edmond was viewed as an universal joke and a terrible coach specially with the whole "head movement" episode but now it seems his student Edmen Shahbazyan is destined for greatness.

So if his student Edmen ends up wining the belt would that make Edmond Tarverdyan one of the biggest comebacks histories in all MMA?

it was just sherdog being sherdog

people on sherdog would even shit on Firas if GSP lost his belt

Let's cool the jets a bit, we could just as easily see one of the biggest waste of talents in the UFC.

it was just sherdog being sherdog

people on sherdog would even shit on Firas if GSP lost his belt
People already shit on Firas because he turns everyone into a point fighter.

He should fight Ali Abdul Aziz or whatever the fuck that pro-terrorism guy's name is.

He should fight Ali Abdul Aziz or whatever the fuck that pro-terrorism guy's name is.
Super educated comment right here

<{outtahere}>

Next level sherdog shitposting

Oh... and fuck ali for sure. This guys mind is in the right place, he just writes as a true sherdogger

I really like this Shahbazyan kid I only hope Edmond don't f*k him up with his madness, I don't know if what I'm watching is this kidz natural talent or actual Edmond training either way I'm enjoying it maybe Edmond as learned his lesson after the whole Ronda story..?

Last edited:
His coaching style works much better for this kid

This kid is intelligent, well rounded, and tremendously talented

Ronda was extremely good at Judo but garbage everywhere else and delusional, plus not nearly as intelligent as this kid

This kid won't suddenly pull guard against Maia because he took a few jiu jitsu classes and Edmond said he's world class

Edmen's success will be in spite of Edmond's coaching. Change my mind.

People don't like Edmond because he's done some emotionally immature things. Doesn't mean he's a bad coach.

People don't like Edmond because he's done some emotionally immature things. Doesn't mean he's a bad coach.
After the whole Ronda things I didn't recall anybody giving him any kind of credit specially since his other fighters Travis Brown, Ellenberger and Rousey's friends were taking L's right and left

im just surprised that Edmen guy turned out so humble, you'd expect him to have his head in the clouds with that dumbass Edmond in his corner

We all know hes the GOAT coach, because he put himself onto a mural right next to Mohammed Ali.

Edmen's success will be in spite of Edmond's coaching. Change my mind.

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

If he'll fail ppl will blame Edmond, if he'll succeed ppl will claim it's only because of his natural talent and he would be even better in a camp like ATT etc. Everything is moving in circles on sherdog.

Back