Is Drew Brees Top 5 Alltime

Breesus top 5 all time?

• Total voters
Show me where they differ? Besides one being BLM and one being a KKK member.
Allen is better at everything. He’s actually a better version of your boy Can but since that’s your boy you don’t want to admit it.

Allen is better at everything. He’s actually a better version of your boy Can but since that’s your boy you don’t want to admit it.
Hes not better at anything though and he hasnt remotely sniffed Can’s level. He is identical to Kaep.

Hes not better at anything though and he hasnt remotely sniffed Can’s level. He is identical to Kaep.
Last year he nearly matched Can’s career completion % and QB rating. Allen isn’t even identical to Kaep if you just looked at their rushing. Allen does everything better outside of speed. Just look at their career numbers. Shit comparison imo.

Can only see his numbers improving considering the amount of talent the bills have brought in this year. I throw out Allen’s first year’s stats since nearly all of players he had were out of the league or riding the bench the following season. Only great things to come.

Last year he nearly matched Can’s career completion % and QB rating. Allen isn’t even identical to Kaep if you just looked at their rushing. Allen does everything better outside of speed. Just look at their career numbers. Shit comparison imo.

Can only see his numbers improving considering the amount of talent the bills have brought in this year. I throw out Allen’s first year’s stats since nearly all of players he had were out of the league or riding the bench the following season. Only great things to come.
Lmao so only when he does decent (note decent, not good) in them do passer rating and completion matter to you? The same stats you called Can a can for? But it makes Allen good?

How about those yards and TDs? Right on par with Can also?

Please let me know when GOAT Allen sets the league on fire the way Can did. Please let
know when GOAT Allen is an mvp.

Until then hes Kaep’s clone and every measurable of the two is nearly a mirror image.

Looking forward to watching him progress though. Diggs should be a big help.

Lmao so only when he does decent (note decent, not good) in them do passer rating and completion matter to you? The same stats you called Can a can for? But it makes Allen good?

How about those yards and TDs? Right on par with Can also?

Please let me know when GOAT Allen sets the league on fire the way Can did. Please let
know when GOAT Allen is an mvp.

Until then hes Kaep’s clone and every measurable of the two is nearly a mirror image.

Looking forward to watching him progress though. Diggs should be a big help.
Lmao. Take out the mvp fluke year and his worst year and his career averages are pretty much identical to Allen’s numbers from last year . But keep on tell me how they’re not close.

Lmao. Take out the mvp fluke year and his worst year and his career averages are pretty much identical to Allen’s numbers from last year . But keep on tell me how they’re not close.
Even if this were true you realize you praise Allen while you said Cam sucked his entire career?

Back