Is Drew Brees Top 5 Alltime

Breesus top 5 all time?

• Total voters
You are legitimately stupid if you think Allen is faster. This may be the dumbest thing youve said yet.

We have 2 videos, some of those runs in the video I posted are just as fast as Kaep bro, maybe faster. Some of those pivots are insane. The juke on Kiko fucking Alonso from 15 feet out just to beat him on a casual stride is a nice touch too.

I understand you're resorting to adhominem because you're defeated but I still love you

We have 2 videos, some of those runs in the video I posted are just as fast as Kaep bro, maybe faster. Some of those pivots are insane. The juke on Kiko fucking Alonso from 15 feet out just to beat him on a casual stride is a nice touch too.

I understand you're resorting to adhominem because you're defeated but I still love you
Nah. Its just unbelievably dumb to try to argue that GOAT Allen is even close to as fast as Kaep. Hes not, and its obvious. He has some athletic advantages over Kaep but that one isnt close at all. Its not even a knock on him, clearly hes an effective runner.

Theres literally verified data proving this lol.

Nah. Its just unbelievably dumb to try to argue that GOAT Allen is even close to as fast as Kaep. Hes not, and its obvious. He has some athletic advantages over Kaep but that one isnt close at all. Its not even a knock on him, clearly hes an effective runner.

Theres literally verified data proving this lol.

out of pads, we can look at the video and see he's just as fast if not more.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/top-plays/fastest-ball-carriers/2018/3

Josh Allen #14 running at 20.6 mph

GODLIKE

your racist rhetoric is why we kneel

Last edited:
That's not an NFL nextgen stat, thats phooey

That shows a work, don't be such a mark
So essentially you only see what you want to see? Got it.

You do realize its simple math to figure it out?

So essentially you only see what you want to see? Got it.

You do realize its simple math to figure it out?

It's not simple math tbh, finding out someones top speed at an angle is anything but simple

It's not simple math tbh, finding out someones top speed at an angle is anything but simple
Theres about 900000 videos of him making that run. Time, distance, and mph are very simple calculations.

And we know for a fact Kaep runs significantly faster than GOAT Allen, so your “doesnt look faster on the field” shit is complete nonsense regardless.

Theres about 900000 videos of him making that run. Time, distance, and mph are very simple calculations.

And we know for a fact Kaep runs significantly faster than GOAT Allen, so your “doesnt look faster on the field” shit is complete nonsense regardless.

doesn't look and is are two different things, and those calculations are done with a speed gun. And those are calculations but actually finding the apex at an angle is not easy, you'd have to make the same calculations multiple times, its time consuming even if you do it. It's not as simple as A to B and using the clock as a measurement.

doesn't look and is are two different things, and those calculations are done with a speed gun. And those are calculations but actually finding the apex at an angle is not easy, you'd have to make the same calculations multiple times, its time consuming even if you do it. It's not as simple as A to B and using the clock as a measurement.
You are a moron for the ages if you think you need a speed gun to calculate how many MPH someone ran from distance A to distance B.

Im glad we both agree its faster than GOAT Allen though.

You are a moron for the ages if you think you need a speed gun to calculate how many MPH someone ran from distance A to distance B.

Im glad we both agree its faster than GOAT Allen though.

He's a worse athlete, if he wasn't he'd still have a job.

Anyone who puts Brees before Rodgers is a charlatan and at the end of the day a Liar.
John Elway was a Terrell Davis away from being Matt Ryan.

Brees should donate his noodle arm to his precious troops tbh.
While he’s being generous, he can send his knees, hamstrings, ankles, and immune system to that German fanny Marco Reus.

John Elway was a Terrell Davis away from being Matt Ryan.

While he’s being generous, he can send his knees, hamstrings, ankles, and immune system to that German fanny Marco Reus.

I mean, if Rings are the point of separation, Brees is a FELONIOUS defense away from being behind Rivers in ATG discussion.

He's a worse athlete, if he wasn't he'd still have a job.
Who is the better overall athlete is up for debate, whats not up for debate is that Kaep is significantly faster.

They are nearly identical QBs.

Back