Is Drew Brees Top 5 Alltime

Breesus top 5 all time?

• Total voters
met rodgers briefly at an alumni dinner some years back.
(we're both CAL alums)
seemed like an arrogant prick to me.
had that smarmy quality about him, like he'd follow the path of least resistance
to incur minimal personal exposure over events of any kind.
plus he stuck up for Tedford when he got fired, a guy I can def attest to being a class A shithead.

just an opinion. top tier QB? mos def

met rodgers briefly at an alumni dinner some years back.
(we're both CAL alums)
seemed like an arrogant prick to me.
had that smarmy quality about him, like he'd follow the path of least resistance
to incur minimal personal exposure over events of any kind.
plus he stuck up for Tedford when he got fired, a guy I can def attest to being a class A shithead.

just an opinion. top tier QB? mos def

You're more jacked than him at 800 years old, of course he wasn't gonna look positively upon you

Josh_Allen.jpg
You must be a huge Kaep fan also then right?

Skill-wise,
Rodgers
Peyton
Marino

Legacy:
Brady
Montana
Peyton
Brees
Rodgers
Young
Aikman
Elway
Farve
Bradshaw

Judging by individual talent, absolutely. Sure the changing of the rules helped skyrocket his stats but that has been the case for every great QB in this era.

I feel bad that he doesn't have more rings. After that 1st title, the saints D went to shit for several years and the FO didn't do anything to help out. I felt that they were contenders in the 2011 playoffs but lost in a shootout to Alex Smith (lol). Then they got fucked over in the 2019 NFC Championship game.

You are forgetting that Josh Allen is more athletic than Cam Newton....
Imagine believing this shit lol. GOAT Allen is a beast but just lol.

Yes. He was throwing for 5000 yards when it was still a historic thing to do. And even in an era when it became an easy thing to do no one has had those sorts of years with the same consistency. Peyton and Brady have both reached greater heights in terms of individual seasons, they have 4 or 5 seasons put together that top anything Brees did but neither were as consistently as good.

Brady playing till he's 50 is going to hurt him cause he's not going to be able to keep his records though. And yes context will show Brees was better year in, year out but who holds those records matters for Brees, and Brady's going to win that fight.

I know while it was going on no one thought this but in hindsight it's not going to be crazy to call Brees the GOAT and I expect him to be the secondly most cited GOAT of this era, not Rodgers or Peyton Manning. Thats the way the wind seems to be turning as we reach the end and I think I agree with that. I think they will all be surpassed by Mahomes he's the sort of guy who the hall is going to have to ask permission to induct not the other way around. Which of those 5 Mahomes and co replace will be determined by the next few years.

My top 5 would be Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Peyton Manning with Elway being the old era QB whose still in the top 5(cause of how good he did in the playofffs without help compared to everyone else). Feel a lot of people have just 1 of the older QB's in there some people, I see the Marino and Montana arguments but I got Elway in that spot. I think the people who think Favres in the conversation are insane and he literally got praised during NFL 100 for throwing 5 or 6 interceptions in a game for his confidence to keep making stupid decisions as if nothing had ever happened.

Ill play along. What advantages does GOAT Allen have athletically?

Stronger arm, quicker feet, better coordinated, better jumper with gifs for proof, also seems to be built bigger. Combine Colin is faster, but in pads I don't see it. Kaep was a good athelte, GOAT Allen is just GOAT Allen.

Stronger arm, quicker feet, better coordinated, better jumper with gifs for proof, also seems to be built bigger. Combine Colin is faster, but in pads I don't see it. Kaep was a good athelte, GOAT Allen is just GOAT Allen.
Arm strength yes. GOAT Allen jumped a whopping .8” higher. Kaep is considerably faster and if you “dont see it in pads” its because youre a blind can that doesnt want to see it.

They are about as close of players as you get tbh. Measurables, styles, strengths, weaknesses.

http://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?i=27009

https://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?i=6370

Arm strength yes. GOAT Allen jumped a whopping .8” higher. Kaep is considerably faster and if you “dont see it in pads” its because youre a blind can that doesnt want to see it.

They are about as close of players as you get tbh. Measurables, styles, strengths, weaknesses.

http://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?i=27009

https://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?i=6370

UnawareDefiniteFoal-size_restricted.gif
'

Kaep does this rite?

Just fucking make it Air Allen cuz Michael Jordan's logo got clowned by this play

Brees has never even been better than Rustle

UnawareDefiniteFoal-size_restricted.gif
'

Kaep does this rite?

Just fucking make it Air Allen cuz Michael Jordan's logo got clowned by this play

No. Kaep did this though, which is hilariously more effective. You know, with that speed advantage you claim not to see on tape?

No. Kaep did this though, which is hilariously more effective. You know, with that speed advantage you claim not to see on tape?

I posted a video where Josh Allen runs faster and more complicated runs with better coordination. Great 1 play though

I posted a video where Josh Allen runs faster and more complicated runs with better coordination. Great 1 play though
You are legitimately stupid if you think Allen is faster. This may be the dumbest thing youve said yet.

couldn't have said this better myself. GOAT post

Based Russ is underrated. His efficiency is unreal.
The thing with Rustled, is that even when plays go bad, like INT in the endzone bad, 90% of the time it's either a bad play that wasn't going to work anyway, or an "act of god" defensive play.
And when he's on, he makes plays that have no business working. That Broncos/Seahawks came where he was scrambling long enough for Baldwin to work outside Talib was just jaw-dropping.

Back