Is Doo Ho Choi the best fighter in the whole world?

still too soon to tell but def the most impressive Asian prospect

Out of his 16 professional fights, only 4 guys have wiki page lol...he hasnt even beaten a single top 15 fighter.
He is a great prospect but thats all right now, a prospect.

i dnt know about the guys power, because he lands so flush everytime i think thats why everyone gets hurt. hes not the best by far but hes defiantly someone to keep an eye on.

/shrug

If only we had a belt system in place that gave an accurate representation of who the best fighter in the world was, we'd know...

i dnt know about the guys power, because he lands so flush everytime i think thats why everyone gets hurt. hes not the best by far but hes defiantly someone to keep an eye on.

DZTXhmC.jpg

You cant find a better boxing technique in that tavares KO. Just a beauty of a jab, straight.

Excellent form and the way he executed everything was just perfect. Faints tavares several to see his reaction. Finds the distance with the jab and uses it to blind tavares and then BOOM, right hand of death follows like a guided missile. Doesn't overextend and was even able to step back in fighting position to get out of range from counters.

Then follows up with accurate ground and pound. Def GOAT material.

I'm really excited about this kid, but lets see him face some top guys first before hailing him as the next GOAT.

Choi is gonna climb the ranks fast if he keeps getting these KO wins. I love the way he fights.

With KZ coming back and Aldo with the interim strap, FW is gonna get really interesting.

Yair vs Choi.

There can be only one.....(super hyped propect for each divison)

Back