Is Doo Choi fighting on UFC korea?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by rl4090526, Aug 28, 2015.

1. rl4090526

rl4090526 Purple Belt

I first heard about this kid not too long ago but this kid seems to be inactive as fuk

Whats up with this kid any news?

2. Mikedh

Mikedh Silver Belt

Choi was supposed to fight on the Mir/Duffee card in mid July but had to drop out just before it due to broken ribs. Who knows if he will be ready by then.

3. KhabibTheBeagle

KhabibTheBeagle Darren's Nutrisionist

Really hope so, he's one of my favourite prospects, and he needs to get some more wins under his belt, before he is taken hostage by the military.

4. GetWrecked

GetWrecked Blue Belt

Last thread I saw about him just this week, he wants to fight Kawajiri in Korea but he doubt UFC will give him a top 13 fight that fast. He wants to fight in Korea and he said he's ready to come back.

5. fortheo

fortheo Steel Belt

a better question is is Hamderlei Silva fighting on the korean card. Or will all girl fighters except the stars continue to be non existent.

6. TKZOMBIE

TKZOMBIE Blue Belt

Verbal Agreement to fight in Korea has been confirmed via Korean MMA News, but not even a rumor about the opponent. Yui Chul Nam has been confirmed as well. Hamderlei is not well and is recovering from injury but she says she might be able to compete as she doesn't cut much weight and therefore less time to prepare.