is Donald Cerrone a real cowboy? Did you ever see a pic of him riding a horse?

No. That hat comes right off.

images

73265.jpg

Well that ended the thread quickly

No a cowboy is someone who earns a living raising cattle. Cerrone was a rich kid from the suburbs. He never grew up in the country and had his grandma buy him a bunch of land. He won some money as a prize fighter and bought some cows so people would say "uh he's legit he owns a ranch and has cattle!" He ain't no real cowboy.

Last edited:
No, He was sent to live with his grand parents here in new mexico who owned a ranch. He lived on it since he was a teen and when his grandfather passed away he took over the ranch.

I'm pretty sure it was bought for him. Remember seeing it in one of the promo videos for one of his fights.

Definitely not a cowboy.

I'm pretty sure it was bought for him. Remember seeing it in one of the promo videos for one of his fights.

Why does it matter if his grandparents bought the ranch for him or not? Cerrone has horses and other animals on his ranch which require a ton of work which he does mostly himself.

He has a ranch, rides and tends to horses, rides bulls, wears cowboy boots, and he wears a cowboy hat. He's a cowboy. I guess if a family member buys you a ranch all of a sudden you're not a cowboy? People on this forum have the dumbest logic. By definition the guy is a cowboy.

No a cowboy is someone who earns a living raising cattle. Cerrone was a rich kid from the suburbs. He never grew up in the country and had his grandma buy him a bunch of land. He won some money as a pride fighter and bought some cows so people would say "uh he's legit he owns a ranch and has cattle!" He ain't no real cowboy.

I can't tell if ur being serious or not.

Why does it matter if his grandparents bought the ranch for him or not? Cerrone has horses and other animals on his ranch which require a ton of work which he does mostly himself.

Because you don't just one day decide you are going to "become a cowboy" at the age of 27 or so. You don't have have someone buy you some land and some cows and then you become a "real cowboy." You either grow up into the lifestyle or culture as a child or raise cattle for a living - that is the definition of a "real cowboy"

Back