Is Dominick Cruz really as lonely as in the embedded videos?

Cruz seems like one those guys who just likes being left alone and to himself kinda like Brock Lesnar
He seems very passionate about what he does. When he sets his sights on something he achieves it. I'm sure he gets laid and what not, he's not like Khabib and the boys in dagestan. You gotta think too he was out injured for how many fucking years? Who the hell knows what he was doing in all his spare time. Lol

He seems very passionate about what he does. When he sets his sights on something he achieves it. I'm sure he gets laid and what not, he's not like Khabib and the boys in dagestan. You gotta think too he was out injured for how many fucking years? Who the hell knows what he was doing in all his spare time. Lol

If anything it makes him more focused on his goal because who knows if he will break down again. He just had the biggest comeback in this sport can not do that with out a lot of focus.

I remember a story Shaub told on his podcast about some sort of charity kart racing event and Cruz was standing in the corner saying to himself over and over "They don't want you to win...you're going to beat them because they don't want you to win".
I have no doubts that Cruz may be unbearable, but I can't help but second guess that when it comes from Brendan Schuab and someone who listens to Brendan Schuab.

B0AScItIEAAb2C5.jpg

I would say that he's definitely lonely

Maybe he's an introvert?

I'm in a fraternity yet I'm a giant introvert who barely parties. Not everyone wants a social, glamorous life.

So what? Some people like to live alone. If anything he has freedom to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He doesn't have kids and wife to check up on him all the time and bitch about something. I'm sure Cruz will have family in the future when he stops fighting...or come out as gay and have a grudge fight with Yoel lol

Now you are getting closer

I only have my cats and I am a lovely person to be honest. The most happy is the one who doesn't rely on other humans for happiness. never forget that.

The dude is probably boring as he'll to be around. His personality is milquetoast on a good day. It showed in his color commentary alongside Anik. Dude couldn't have acted excited if he had been shocked with 20k volts.

During training camp he probably blocks all his women. I bet in between fights he is whoopin some A grade pussy

The price of being a sheep is BOREDOM. The price of being a wolf is LONELINESS. Kenny Florian

Dom is slowly but surely becoming my favorite fighter. I like the fact he doesn't roll around with a shirtless,spray tanned posse like those douches from TAM do.

Lol

A week ago I hated him...

today I am in the same boat as you.

Wild shit.

Back