Is Dominick Cruz really as lonely as in the embedded videos?

Dom: "I just beat the brakes off the guy who taught you everything you know. What do you think is going to happen when "you" fight me."

Actually girls like that douche attitude.
only when it's packed in a 6ft4+ grown man body

girls shuts down manlets with napoleon complexes on the reg. but at least dom has money so im sure he can get some gold digger if he wants it

He's jealous of the camaraderie between Faber and his teammates and secretly wants to be an Alpha Fail.

Dominick Cruz is as real as they come. He does not need to portray himself as a larger than life guy with a bunch of dudes kissing his ass. The last thing we need on a UFC embedded video is another guy in a barber shop or getting a suit tailored while talking about how far he's come in life.

5978.jpg

Short term memories everyone in here.

Kenda Perez used to live with him.
Left him while he was injured. Probably didn't get paid much while not fighting so couldn't get a better house.

Kenda+Perez+UFC+Fox+Live+Heavyweight+Championship+iENajd7ZMPul.jpg
Pointy face. Long forehead. No boobs. 0/10 would not bang

only when it's packed in a 6ft4+ grown man body

girls shuts down manlets with napoleon complexes on the reg. but at least dom has money so im sure he can get some gold digger if he wants it
You sound bitter as hell.

Pointy face. Long forehead. No boobs. 0/10 would not bang

Pound out, bust all over her face, then bounce out unless I feel like giving her another pound session

Cruz's mistake was being in a relationship with that no spine whore. Your mistake is being a woman.

Anything I come across seems to indicate that he has an odd personality and wouldn't exactly be a joy to be around.

I remember a story Shaub told on his podcast about some sort of charity kart racing event and Cruz was standing in the corner saying to himself over and over "They don't want you to win...you're going to beat them because they don't want you to win".

lol what? really!?

Dominick Cruz is as real as they come. He does not need to portray himself as a larger than life guy with a bunch of dudes kissing his ass. The last thing we need on a UFC embedded video is another guy in a barber shop or getting a suit tailored while talking about how far he's come in life.

Pretty much this i do not need another fake humble guy if your dick act that way no reason to hide it. He is goat 135er because he is competitive does he go over board maybe but a lot of greats do.

He had like 8 ppl monitor is cold pool water soak . He didnt even have to time it himself. he should swam around in it at atleast. and he got out and looked like a sloth body

Cogar will beat him .

I don't have a dog in the fight, nor do I care, but word is he's a complete douchenozzle. His demeanor seems to confirm this. But I hear the Diaz brothers are pretty awesome guys, and their public persona is one of uneducated, overly entitled, spoiled jerkoffs. So at the end of the day who knows and why should we care?

unless they are wealthy, people generally don't want to be friends with smug arrogant pricks.

Back