Is Dominick Cruz really as lonely as in the embedded videos?

Because anyone that doesn't have a girlfriend should just kill themselves.

giphy.gif

It's generally insecure people that need to surround themselves with an entourage. If Dom doesn't have a ton of people in is life it's because he doesn't want a ton of people in his life.

He doesn't have 40 people around him playing darts and dominoes, and rolling up blunts and frying fish like Pac and Mayweather?

What an asshole.

So what? Some people like to live alone. If anything he has freedom to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He doesn't have kids and wife to check up on him all the time and bitch about something. I'm sure Cruz will have family in the future when he stops fighting...or come out as gay and have a grudge fight with Yoel lol

Anything I come across seems to indicate that he has an odd personality and wouldn't exactly be a joy to be around.

I remember a story Shaub told on his podcast about some sort of charity kart racing event and Cruz was standing in the corner saying to himself over and over "They don't want you to win...you're going to beat them because they don't want you to win".

Wonder if that has anything to do with Cruz being a two time champ and Schaub having done....well, nothing in MMA.

When you have a personality like his, you're going to be alone.

Actually girls like that douche attitude.
Yeah I know, but there is something else about Cruz on top of being extremely arrogant. Don't get me wrong I like the guy be he'd be hard to get along with most of the time.

Who cares about his social life? Dom is a perfectionist through and through. I bet he makes his dog participate in dog competitions.

Back