Is Dominick Cruz really as lonely as in the embedded videos?

Yeah Ikon The Verbal Hologram aka Vinnie Paz. Originally it's an Aristotle quote though "Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a god".

Yeah, I'm aware where it comes from, just thought you would know about Jedi Mind Tricks judging by the avatar. I love that song.

Short term memories everyone in here.

Kenda Perez used to live with him.
Left him while he was injured. Probably didn't get paid much while not fighting so couldn't get a better house.

Kenda+Perez+UFC+Fox+Live+Heavyweight+Championship+iENajd7ZMPul.jpg

Yeah, I'm aware where it comes from, just thought you would know about Jedi Mind Tricks judging by the avatar. I love that song.

Oh ok. I've met people that think Vinnie is a genius because of that line and I'm like you know that saying is old as shit right? Haha. Yeah I love that song too, one of the first times I remember him talking about his battle with depersonalization disorder. Video is dope as hell too.

The Dominick Cruz Story as told by cruz leading up to the dillashaw fight was that he was on top of the world, had a girl, was hanging out with metal mulisha and that scene, then he got injured, the sponsors left, the scene left, the girl left, so now all he has is a dog and a desire to win. It's probably all he's got, and it's probably resulted in him being a better fighter.

Haven't seen it, and don't intend to.

But if the guy is anywhere near the asshole he comes across as on tv. I'm not evenly remotely surprised.

Cruz probably spends all his free time at home practicing his footwork in front of a mirror. I would imagine that would get very annoying for a girlfriend.

0NJbUd.gif

Look at how the guy carries himself...

He is constantly salty, even in victory. And walks around with a huge chip on his shoulder. Even though he is a HOF level, UFC champion.

For example, remember when he "buried the hatchet" with Faber live on air following Faber's retirement fight?

I just saw Dom in some interview a couple days ago and he was throwing Faber under the bus once again, claiming Faber is a manipulative liar who has fooled the world into thinking he's a good guy.

So I'm not surprised Cruz has few if any friends outside his family. Really hoping Cody can find Dom's chin and sleep the miserable piece of work.

Guy is goat at 135 with one of the best resumes in the sport a lot of greats are kinda loners. Not to mention they kinda do not know how to turn off the competitive thing hence the way he acts towards Faber i am surprised he said anything nice at all. Cruz may not be the most social guy but at least he is honest about how he is if he is not a nice guy i would not want him to act like it for show.

When you run
You're no fun

Another hater here

He wins under the confines of the rules of the sport you are a fan of. Dont understand that him "running" and not getting hit is boring. Sounds so "American" to want non-stop action (brains smashed constantly) instead of real aspects of combat. Defense can be a very offensive weapon not only physically but mentally. He breaks his oponents down mentally when they WIFF everything they throw.

Back