Is Dominick Cruz really as lonely as in the embedded videos?

Yes.

But Dom will play it like this:

raw

1 or 2 real friends > bunch of freeloading fairweather friends who'd try it on with your girl in a heartbeat.

He's clearly got friends/teammates

Why are his friends/teammates never hanging with him? Saw him at a BBQ once on embeded......He lingered on the outskirts looking weird and sad.

Much rather have pets, and 1 or 2 friends>>>>a lot of shitty friends

hehe, I also always find myself thinking that watching his promos "man, this guy lives a focused solitary life" . Dog and gym. And of course cars :). But like someone said, in reality you only have maybe 1-2 real authentic friends in life, its enough.

Why are his friends/teammates never hanging with him? Saw him at a BBQ once on embeded......He lingered on the outskirts looking weird and sad.
Dom, by all accounts, is not the friendliest guy so I'm not surprised
in the first embedded though, there were teammates hanging with him at his house

he wishes he had a wife to look to for consolidation and strength

they were at his house hanging out in the latest embedded

Last edited:
Dom, by all accounts, is not the friendliest guy so I'm not surprised
in the first embedded though, there were teammates hanging with him at his house

I bet they rolled out once the cameras shut down.

If you are cutting weight and can't enjoy the food it's very sad being at a barbecue

Anything I come across seems to indicate that he has an odd personality and wouldn't exactly be a joy to be around.

I remember a story Shaub told on his podcast about some sort of charity kart racing event and Cruz was standing in the corner saying to himself over and over "They don't want you to win...you're going to beat them because they don't want you to win".

1 or 2 real friends > bunch of freeloading fairweather friends who'd try it on with your girl in a heartbeat.

If they can smash it's on her if she gives it up.. That just shows she was never loyal to begin with.

If they can smash it's on her if she gives it up.. That just shows she was never loyal to begin with.
But neither were the friends. A good friend doesn't sleep with another friend's girl and say, "well she wanted it." A good friend wouldn't do that regardless.

Dom is slowly but surely becoming my favorite fighter. I like the fact he doesn't roll around with a shirtless,spray tanned posse like those douches from TAM do.

Back