Is Dominick Cruz is up there with Fedor, GSP, JBJ, Silva, Aldo etc. ?

Finally I was just saying yesterday how DOM doesn't get talked about a lot atleast not as much as he should IMO I'd second that no.1 p4p right now imo

"Manlets" are target of Sherdog's doulbe standards 100%.

Everyone else can sit on the belt, except the 145-135-125lbs/WMMA champs

I personally would not call Cain a manlet to his face. I do openly admit to being "hard" on him for putting the HW division on hold, however I "feel" like I may be in the vast majority opposing his "situation".

I am a huge JBJ fan, and do not hold his "shenanigans" that is holding up LHW against him. I strongly "feel" I am in the vast minority in that aspect.

I guess we have to add Colored and Hispanic men to the Manlets and WMMA champs!:D

I'll place cyborg up with the mentioned above before Cruz tbh
Lol

I love Cyborg, but these girls are too scared of her. They give up trying to fight her and just eat punches till the ref stops it and then cry early stoppage.

They try to take Dom's head off, he doesn't have the same aura Cyborg has. It helps to intimidate opponents.

I think he is. It is too bad he is so injury prone.
Same with Cain.
I think both guys would get a lot more love and respect if they weren't made of glass.

He's almost there.

Beating Cody, Dillasnake and Lineker may consolidate that.

And he's likely to do it.

He probably should be up there, but the little guys lack KO power, so it is safer And easier for a technical guy to stay undefeated at a lower weightclass.

He should maybe move up to do some superfights if he cares about his legacy.

Yes TS....agree and good thread. The No's are fools who know shyte!

He's probably around the Aldo level in terms of resume
Not even close. Aldo is clearly ahead and has a way better resume with 9 title defenses.

Also, Cruz has a win over a champ below his weight class. Aldo has 2 wins over a former champ above his weight class. Let that sink in...

Not even close. Aldo is clearly ahead and has a way better resume with 9 title defenses.

Also, Cruz has a win over a champ below his weight class. Aldo has 2 wins over a former champ above his weight class. Let that sink in...

Good thing around and at are two different words.

He hits like a girl therefore he will NEVER be considered a great.

Sorry TS

He's the GOAT BW. But not in the main discussion. And I believe two fighters will beat him. One already did, imo. And the other one of is a FLW.

For real. Cruz is a top ten p4p goat for sure but Aldo is easily top five with his resume. It's not that comparable.

He is up there.

The truth is that P4P is imaginary.

Dom is the best 135lb fighter in history
Mighty Mouse is the best 125lb fighter in history
Jo-Say is the best 145lb fighter in history
BJ Penn is the best 155lb fighter in history
GSP is the best 170lb fighter in history
Silva is the best 185lb fighter in history
Jones is the best 205lb fighter in history
Fedor is the best 265lb fighter in history

It is impossible to compare Jones to Mighty Mouse
Aldo to Fedor