IS DOM REYES A GLASS CANNON

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if feel like Volkan could have ko ed him too if he had gone as agressive as Jan did

i have never seen the total strikes but for what they shown in the last round Volkan was aheand in head strikes at least i saw the figth and volkan put the pressure and land the harder strikes and toke him down 2 or 3 times i m not sure cuz i think 1 of them was a sweep Volkan was robbed for sure

Yeah you can tell by looking at him. But he's tall and has great footwork, so it doesn't matter as much. He just can't let himself get in firefights like he did against Jan.

He is the only guy to convincingly beat Jon Jones 3 rounds to 2 despite what the judges said that night. He is going to be a formidable high level gatekeeper imo.

Reyes has figured out Jones pretty well, but otherwise he is a top 5 LHW.
Still has a lot of time left, but those T rex arms are a problem.

Reyes has decent chin and decent power. Nothing out of the ordinary in either aspect. All in all he is a top 5 LHW for sure, but aside from Jones LHW is nothing to write home about. I don't see anyone of the current top 5 holding the title for long. If Izzy manages to make quick work of Jan, he probably has the best chance to rack some defenses.

I don’t think he was expecting Jan to hit that hard, I think he’s adaptable enough to learn how to deal with these heavy hitters in the division, hopefully.

Jan hit him with sledgehammers. Several of them. Would have knocked 99% of fighters out.

Back