Is Dj the only losing champ to a close decision?

I agree......

In fact I had DJ winning...

and now No Talk of a Rematch.

fuk dana and the ufc........

DJ aka Mighty Mouse is the GOAT.......................................
fuk the haters

I agree MM won that fight.

It's the perfect example of what the TS wants to see.

It's not DFWs fault none is calling for the immediate rematch though. Hell even MM dodnt grab the mic and DEMAND it....

MM lack of star power is on him.

I admit I had a bit of a hard time with who won the fight, i had MM not losing, i saw nothing that hurt him really, and he was not held down much.....strange call on the fight, makes me think UFC made sure that MM lost. Hopefully he gets another title shot soon, but with dana with such a hate on for him, i doubt it.

Last edited:
I agree MM won that fight.

It's the perfect example of what the TS wants to see.

It's not DFWs fault none is calling for the immediate rematch though. Hell even MM dodnt grab the mic and DEMAND it....

MM lack of star power is on him.

Yes
and
Fuk Star Power.

One of the biggest Falsehoods of Life is Programming to NEED to either Be an Idol or to Need an Idol to worship..

fukn realm of sheeple.

Seriously, it seems like the nod always goes to the champ when the champ seemingly loses

Some examples:

Bones vs Gus - most ppl thought Gus won
GSP vs Hendricks - most ppl thought hendricks won
Nobody thought Macheeta beat Shogun in their first fight but he got the champs nod

I noticed that the in close champ fights they always just give it to the champ, as in you usually have to win decisively to get the belt

But I guess everyone hates Mighty Mouse including the judges?

I can't think of another instance of this
Quinton Vs. Forrest... Quinton wasn't happy about it

BS. Most people WANTED Gus to win, but even those schmucks didn't truly believe Gus won that fight. He got freaking bludgeoned in the championship rounds and barely survived.

obvious answer is TJ vs Cruz

also, I am the biggest MM hater but he clearly beat Cejudo
there's no way that 30 seconds of lay and pray wins you a round of getting your ass beat in striking
He never got his "ass beat" in the striking. He was landing the more significant strikes AND scoring takedowns.

BS. Most people WANTED Gus to win, but even those schmucks didn't truly believe Gus won that fight. He got freaking bludgeoned in the championship rounds and barely survived.

giphy.gif

Seriously, it seems like the nod always goes to the champ when the champ seemingly loses

Some examples:

Nobody thought Macheeta beat Shogun in their first fight but he got the champs nod

I noticed that the in close champ fights they always just give it to the champ, as in you usually have to win decisively to get the belt

Rule of thumb is that the belt usually goes to the biggest draw. <33>

Some examples:

Don't know where you been in the last 15 years but there been many many hire splitting close fights like that for the title.

Close?

He lost the fight. Clearly.
Got taken down a bunch of times.

GSP definitely beat Hendrix
And machita beat shogun fo sho

Seems like you have plenty of both

I dunno about that..romero did nothing but get his eye shut and got beat on for 3 rounds and won 2 rounds 10-9 as whittaker was always defending and returning fire even rocking romero back with elbows while hurt... We all knew romero was goijg to hit harder then whitakker but thats not what MMA is about...it isnt strongman fighting championships

I dunno about that..romero did nothing but get his eye shut and got beat on for 3 rounds and won 2 rounds 10-9 as whittaker was always defending and returning fire even rocking romero back with elbows while hurt... We all knew romero was goijg to hit harder then whitakker but thats not what MMA is about...it isnt strongman fighting championships

Romero beat him up pretty bad and should have gotten the nod. He wasnt lifting Whittaker idiot, he was beating him up like he was supposed to. Whittaker got dropped and rocked so many times while Romero was never rocked once. In any case, anybody who says whittaker won period is an idiot.

Didn't one judge have it 50-45 or 49-46? And it was like damn how didn't they give Edgar one round...
Yup I remember thinking the same thing too as they announced the 50-45 scorecard.

Back