Is Dillashaw worth hating?

I enjoy watching his fights and he always fights the best fighters in front of him for that i can never hate him and his fights are exciting i don't care about tmz he say she say

TJ is the most overrated fighter I can think of. I can't wait until hes smoked again and people start realising he just isn't that good.

TJ and I literally bumped into each other at a pool party in Vegas. I apologized and he just stood there flexing and staring me down. This was way before he won the title and all that. I knew who he was though. Didnt really care for him after that but I do like watching his fights. Especially the ones where he gets ktfo.
Ya he really seems like an asshole. I think you'd have to be one to fall out with someone like Urijah Faber

Very few MMA fighters are actually worth hating. The criminals and drug-abusing degenerates like Conor and others certainly are, but fragile MMA fans spend more effort hating the fighters that hurt their feelings by beating their favorite fighters or whatnot. Pathetic.

So.. I just re-watched the two Dillashaw-Cody fights and even after all those years I don't know what to think of him and his beef with Team Alpha Male. Is he the bad guy? Is he the annoying cry baby I thought he was, or is he being bullied and actually a nice guy? Please help me out making my mind up.. Good arguments are appriciated..
I always hated him

Not for me. I can't speak for anyone else, but I would imagine not.

Definitely not.
I really liked TJ but the scandal really changed my opinion. I still got love for TJ though, I hope he returns better one day.

Back