Is Dillashaw worth hating?

He's a fucking menace to society

m1BDWul.gif

TJ and I literally bumped into each other at a pool party in Vegas. I apologized and he just stood there flexing and staring me down. This was way before he won the title and all that. I knew who he was though. Didnt really care for him after that but I do like watching his fights. Especially the ones where he gets ktfo.

Last edited:
TJ and I literally bumped into each other at a pool party in Vegas. I apologized and he just stood there flexing and staring me down. This was way before he won the title and all that. I knew who he was though. Disnt really care for him after that but I do like watching his fights. Especially the ones where he gets ktfo.
I kind of respect he didn't back down against a 6'5" 280 Sherdogger

Hating, not really.
Laughing at him after this photo with all the supplements and then getting popped for drugs, sure.

DxLC_nbWoAA7L9T.jpg
U know, I never actually thought of googling some of the stuff in that pic.
the only clear word is a strong constipation and diarrhea medicine. Poor Tj lol

That's for weight cutting. You just take a shit ton of laxatives and shit out all your liquids.

Dillashaw kind of sounds like a douche IMO.

I dont hate him, but I dont like him.

He handles all his losses poorly and is known to be overly aggressive in sparring and apparently ruined Holdsworths MMA career.
Agree with this and he is a little prick.

Obviously he didn't have vials of EPO in the photo but if that's what it took to make 125......... maybe stick to 135.
The stupidity of dropping to 125, insisting he could do it easily, getting ktfo in 32 seconds and then failing a pre and post fight drugs test for EPO, annoying but amusing too. Who says Americans don't do irony.

Tj always carried himself well IMO. With the TAM stuff they were kinda childish and it's starting to seem like Uriah can be manipulative. Sure he cheated but he's not the only one.

Well they kicked Ludwig to the curb and he wanted to keep training with him. Since there was obviously some animosity between TAM and Ludwig, I guess they felt betrayed. He even said he wanted to split his training between Ludwig and TAM, and they told him to choose. He chose. They can't really get mad at him doing what he thought was best for his career.

As far as the EPO stuff...I would only be surprised by a few people pissing hot. Nate Diaz comes to mind. Nick comes to mind, but he hasn't fought in years and he probably isn't fighting ever again. Besides them, nobody would surprise me.

When you're talking about professional fighters...they're going to find an edge if they can get away with it. It's just the nature of a sport where people fight and physical advantages pay off. He got caught and he's being punished.

No need for hate based on anything he's done.

Yes.
Fuck the cheater

TJ is certainly a douche bag...not sure you need to go around hating people who you will likely never meet...

tj is a bit of a jerk off. idk if he is worth putting your energy in to hate but if i was a professional fighter on his team i would refuse to spar with him since he can't handle him self like an adult.

Fighters switch camps all the time.

Hard to hate anyone when I don't know them personally.

Back