Is DC the most over rated fighter at LHW?

No, that would be Gus.

You know, the guy who's best win got KO'd by the 'old, slow, fighting 50 pounds over his weight class' guy in your OP.

First everyone was singing Cormier's praises, now ever since he destroyed Henderson more and more people think he is somehow vastly overrated.

You can't ignore his resume, the guy fights like the god-damned incredible hulk.

I think you just wanted a thread with a lot of views. He's undefeated beat some great heavies and did Hendo like a little kid. No he's not. He deserves all his hype. Though he comes off kind of douchy to me.

Are you a Gus fan angry at Cormier getting some shine.

Cormier is tossing around HW fighters like children and is probably one of the best wrestlers in the UFC. He is a legit division force with very good wins and the most dangerous opponent at LHW for Jones and Gus.

Last edited:
Dude OP you are high as fuck..

Really?

DC obliterated Hendo.. He chose not to strike with Hendo because that is Hendo's one way he could possibly win it was called a good strategic choice and what did he do with that? Completely dominated him in wrestling and submitted him. He would easily outwrestle Jones as well and you talk about Sonnen and Rashad LOL both of those guys would get manhandled by DC are you kidding about that? The guy is legit.. He trains with Cain all the time and everyone he has fought he has beaten up including some very big heavyweights that Jones himself would have a good amount of trouble with. Threads like this are a joke.. I think DC will get that belt from Jones by finish

Fuck, this cracks me up every single time. Just out of interest, what does your top 10 all time HW list look like? I'm genuinely intrigued.

I'm sure he has mike tyson number one.

No, that would be Gus.

You know, the guy who's best win got KO'd by the 'old, slow, fighting 50 pounds over his weight class' guy in your OP.
Yet, Gus looked infinitely better against a guy who many believe to be the p4p best in the world Jon Jones, than he did against washed up Shogun.

Pretty flimsy premise if you ask me.

He might be actually underrated
Yea, cause according to most people on here, failing to KO one of the biggest hitters at HW with an iron chin that fucking JDS couldn't crack = no power.

You have got to be kidding me, yes he has only fought in the lhw twice, so you're just gonna ignore all of his wins at heavy weight: Mir, Barnett, Bigfoot, Nelson,etc.?

Hello.

Back