Is DC strong enough to successfully wrestle Bones?

Is DC strong enough to succesfully wrestle Jones?

Yes he is. Will he? Dont know but I would love to find out.

To the ppl questioning DCs wrestling, what great wrestlers has Jones outwrestled? Don't count Bader because he is not known for defensive wrestling . And rampage gets taken down by every wrestlers he faces. Jones was taken down mutiple times by gus, who was also taken down by shogun.Fact is,dc has shown tremendous wrestling that Jones has never seen. And dc won't back abandon his wrestling like rashad did.

I think he will get Jones on the ground many times.
But the question is.

1.Can he keep him there.
2.Can he beat up Jones enough on the ground for a TKO/Submission or a UD.
3. If he can't finish Jones can he take it to the ground every round?

The problem with people is they always assume Jones would lose instantly once he is taken down.

As it stands right now, DC would take Jones down a few times successfully. But the problem when dealing with Jones is that he's so good at preparing for his opponents, that he'll probably work extensively on his TD defense so that when that fight happens, he defend most of not all of DC's TD attempts.

DC is no joke, and Jon knows that.

DC will have to use explosive movements

Once he gets in he will still have to have good position and balance because Jones is very tricky, has good sprawls subs and leverage.

This will be a awesome match up of styles.

Any indecisiveness on the outside is going to lead to DC getting his legs kicked but DC has shown us to be a master of distance himself fighting bigger guys. His distance closing and timing are amazing.

It will be a chest game and hopefully a classic fight.

DC and Cain fight very similarly, I will be expecting to see DC threaten with TDs to land punches on the way in.

Stupid question i think he threw a 250Ibs Barnett around with ease a 220Ibs jones he will have no problems with

IF DC gets a good hold of Jones he's going for a ride. Jones is my favorite LHW and I'm not saying DC is necessarily better than him but DC is a better wrestler, he slammed Barnett he'll have no trouble slamming Jones. Jones needs to keep the fight at a distance (or land a big elbow before DC grabs him) to beat DC.

Back