Is DC strong enough to successfully wrestle Bones?

Well, he as able to take down a much bigger Barnett without much trouble so I think so.

I'm willing to bet that Barnett is stronger than Jones and he outweighs him significantly, DC should out wrestle Jones and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he rag dolls him a few times.

I don't think Jones will have the belt for much longer I think Gus is going to beat him in the rematch but if he doesn't Cormier and AJ are coming for the belt too and they also match up well with Jones.

If Jones has 2 more fights in 2014 I don't think he will be champion by the end of the year.

Oh yes, DC is considered a small HW and he tossed some big HWs around like they were nothing. Jones is tall and rangey, but he's not 265 on fightnight like some other HWs DC fought.

i dont think he was roided up during vitor fight
he was on trt though was he not?

anyway why would that gif matter to his prior possible roid usage?

Because everyone knows Vitor was jacked up with TRT at the very least, and probably other better shyt as well.

DC also (when not injured) trains with Cain as his mani sparring partner. A bigger, stronger wrestler than Jones.

Yeah. It's foolish to say that DC would have any problems at all "wrestling" Jones should they fight. Hard to predict the other parts of an MMA fight, but I think its a safe call to say Dan handles the wrestling well enough here.

Hendo is not a good fighter???kid you probably dont understand the rules of the game

Lets not forget, rampage jackson out wrestled hendo, so did Jake Shields. Hendo's mma wrestling is not all that good. Jones is much heavier and stronger than hendo. It will not be nearly as easy to get jones down and do it consistantly.

Jones is the more accomplished MMA-wrestler so far, and he's much harder to take down than any HW.

While I believe that he is plenty strong and could ragdoll JBJ, I doubt it very much that someone of JBJs skillset and frame would ever allow DC to start wrestling. JBJ is still the premier range fighter in UFC, especially with Wink.

temp-320-53005636.gif

I'm pretty sure he's strong enough to give Jones trouble if he grabs a hold of him.

Thats some fake ass wwe type shit. Look at how Josh is jumping and tucks to help with the toss. Just to build some black on black hype for a fight with Joans. Uncle dana the puppet master.

Thats some fake ass wwe type shit. Look at how Josh is jumping and tucks to help with the toss. Just to build some black on black hype for a fight with Joans. Uncle dana the puppet master.

0/10 troll job.

DC looked tremendous against Hendo. Hypothetically speaking, he's doing ok in the stand up vs Jones and can close the distance. Is he able to do anything once he gets a hold of jones?

Please try to be as subjective as possible. No bias necessary

Once he gets a hold of Jones.... DC will do some work. How can you even wonder about that?

Jones has great body awareness though... and his long limbs are a blessing and a curse against a wrestler.

I really think if DC wanted to he could have hurt Hendo on the feet and maybe TKO'd him, but that was not his decided gameplan, and he did not want to risk anything. (which is smart)

But yes he could easily tag and hurt Jones on the feet. His wrestling as well should give Jones fits. DC will win, mark my words.

I really think if DC wanted to he could have hurt Hendo on the feet and maybe TKO'd him, but that was not his decided gameplan, and he did not want to risk anything. (which is smart)

But yes he could easily tag and hurt Jones on the feet. His wrestling as well should give Jones fits. DC will win, mark my words.

Smart indeed. Why hang out on the feet where - no matter how slim the chance - Hendo might hail Mary land his only was of winning the fight - that murderous right hand.

Cormier's hands have looked very very good since his Strikeforce debut. Jones vs. Cormier will be a very interesting and hard to predict fight.

old roided,one trick pony who also did trt

hendersonKO.gif

i remember school fights from when i was 15, kids would fight better than hendo did against vitor
It clearly shows that you know nothing about the history of Hendo or MMA. You're picking one fight he lost out of 40+ fights. Congrats on becoming "that guy".

Back