Is DC still kinda green in MMA?

I thought that was the most talent in the octagon of all time.

Damn... crazy how shit changes so quickly.

Quite the phenomenon.

I feel like you are probably still drunk from last night.

You feel like a 35 year old man has more room for improvement than a guy who isn't even 30 yet and is clearly improving?

Genius!

I thought that was the most talent in the octagon of all time

Yeah both of them are crazy talented.

That might just be the best DC we will ever see, or just the beginning. Jones is a freak though. Next to impossible to beat

He would ragdoll jones again. oh wait.

0sEgmBN.gif

No. He is an experienced professional fighter that has held a HW belt.

No

He's always going to be learning and adapting

but he is in no way "green"

no he is not, he has been fighting like 6 months less than jones...

Bones actually improves and learns how to better deal with opponents during the fight. He's a scary talent.

Most of these guys are relatively green. Jones still backs up and winces when people punch him in the face to a degree that is strange compared to other aspects of his game. DC looks like he's not spent enough time on the cage or striking in the clinch. Doesn't mean they suck, but they don't have a ton of fights and have more room to grow.

The problem is the more veteran fighters have taken more damage etc.

DC is a huge talent in mma, but i think his wrestling, his speed and will have gotten him very far. his striking is pretty good, but in my opinion, his clinch game and his ground game have not adapted to mma enough. watch someone like GSP - he is way better in those areas. even bones jones, he has shown the ability to severely damage opponents and submit them. he also does better positionally on the ground. whereas DC sometimes seems a little lost on top. even when he is completely OWNING someone like in the HENDO fight. he doesn't have that supreme mma ground game. i see the same out of Romero ironically.

DC is a huge talent in mma, but i think his wrestling, his speed and will have gotten him very far. his striking is pretty good, but in my opinion, his clinch game and his ground game have not adapted to mma enough. watch someone like GSP - he is way better in those areas. even bones jones, he has shown the ability to severely damage opponents and submit them. he also does better positionally on the ground. whereas DC sometimes seems a little lost on top. even when he is completely OWNING someone like in the HENDO fight. he doesn't have that supreme mma ground game. i see the same out of Romero ironically.

Thanks for serious answer. "Green" is a little extreme but yall get my point

Back