Is DC getting a PPV cut on 182?

I think champions only get PPV cuts, unless you're a former pro wrestler.

I believe Nick Diaz got a cut against GSP, about 1 million.

Certain fighters have it worked into their contract, I'm assuming a provision will differentiate PPV from Televised events and in the event a fighter is main-event on such a card they are entitled to X percentage of revenue generated from PPV buys, blah blah blah.

Interestingly, not even all Champions get PPV cuts.

DC probably needed to win that fight to get PPV points. So the loss probably cost him a lot of money.

I thought the 4 headliners did.

By the amount of press DC did, I would say he is getting a cut.

So Jury is getting a cut?

DC should get a cut, his fight was the only reason there wasn't a riot on Sherdog.

Lot of money in this fight.
Dana said it blew his prediction of 750k out of the water. That means it probably did more than a million.

It would seem weird for DC to do so much promoting if he wasn't getting a cut.

So Jury is getting a cut?

DC should get a cut, his fight was the only reason there wasn't a riot on Sherdog.

I think so. I don't have a source or heard anyone say so.

they put the ppv price up so im assuming yes he would

I thought the 4 headliners did.

By the amount of press DC did, I would say he is getting a cut.

Remember the huge PPV numbers of Lesnar/Carwin?

Carwin made $20K for that fight, if memory serves me correctly.

usually guys fight off current contract, even for title fights, so I seriously doubt DC got ppv points.

hope he does

Dana has stated that all headliners and champs automatically get a % of ppv revenue. im sure some people think that they don't but if your headlining a ppv your the main focus and uncle dana will look after all on the card . Especially that dude who won via spinning backfist.

Back