Never Failed a Drug Test
Living the Life
Movie Star Good Looks
Humble, Family Man
Forced Jon Jones to overdose on PEDs
Height4Height GOAT
Reach4ReachGOAT
Age4AgeGOAT

Dude is 40 and started MMA in his mid 30s, went years without losing a round and beat great fighters who were younger than him. Dude is deceptively fast for his looks and even Jones admitted that DC was faster than him at times.
Yoel is obvious but what about DC? Dude wrestled for a long time and came into MMA, was quick, strong as hell, with great cardio and tough as fuck.
Inb4 eyepokes and possible roiding.
considering he only lost to juiced jones and stipe when he's very old. he should have been goat. still possibly is imo.

Daniel Cormier
UFC Double Champ
Two-Time Olympian
Strikeforce Champ
Never Failed a Drug Test
Living the Life
Movie Star Good Looks
Humble, Family Man
Forced Jon Jones to overdose on PEDs
Height4Height GOAT
Reach4ReachGOAT
Age4AgeGOAT
I

Olympic level wrestlers are all elite athletes. It’s probably one of the toughest sport in the world

DC is much like Vovchanchyn in that the weight cut to lhw damaged him permanently and he never performed at the same level again.

Much like Jones would never be close to as good at HW DCs Nemessis was His move down.

He should have never moved down.

It's nice to see some love for DC. Dude will be retiring real soon and he gave us a lot of great memories.

He is an amazing athlete but he isn't no freak athlete. He can barely kick higher than his tummy. He got fast hands but isnt really explosive per say. I usually grade how good an athlete someone is based on how explosive they are.

There are no freak athletes in MMA. There are Very skilled fighters in MMA and some very good athletes, but there is not one freak athlete in MMA.

The sport of MMA iis only 40 years old and pays too little, a freak athlete would never consider MMA, he'd use his athleticism for a much higher paying sport.

The first times i saw him where vs Monson and sao paleilei. Didnt really impress me but them i saw him vs bigfoot and barnett and was like WTF

By HW mma standards, he's A-level. By general sports standards, he's B-level. Guys like Lebron, JJ Watt, and Mayweather are A-level.

I would say so, especially when you take into account his addiction to Popeyes chicken.

The first time I saw him was against Mir and I was shocked at how fast he was for a fat dude, it was funny because everybody said he looked terrible in that fight but I was impressed. Definitely a crazy athlete to be a 2 weight champ, especially at 205 and HW with his height and reach.

Jeez... that's quite an effort to comment on not getting a joke.

An A-\B+ athlete? Doesn't that give you a little clue that it's a joke? People say A level or B level athlete, but the minus and the plus? That's a hint to chuckle a little.

And there are no backup fullbacks in the NFL, so that's another hint that it's a joke.

And lastly, backup G-League point guard? Doesn't that give you a third hint that it's a joke?
Lol honestly no with the extreme amount of intelligent people here, this did not register as a joke but now that i look it is funny sorry

Back