Media Is Davis on drugs ?

Not a good look. Confidence boost Garcia.

arum gets off his tits on edibles most nights lol bulletproof old cunt

Davis is likely an accident waiting to happen and he looks God awful right here. If Garcia can take his punch and avoid the left uppercut he’ll give him a long night.

Last edited:
You know what @Nova44 ?

you might have been on to something about that upset talk. Garcia looks huge and more importantly sober compared to the maniac across from him here
Wouldn't be surprised if he gets upset, if not now soon. The kid clearly doesn't have his head on straight and it's probably going to bite him in the ass sooner rather than later.

If an upset were to occur I could see it coming at a time like this, given Tank's headspace, but it's unlikely. Hector's never fought at lightweight before or faced an opponent of this caliber. It may look competitive early until he's abruptly disconnected from consciousness. Tank by THC-powered KO.

Bizarre behavior for sure but looks pretty gaunt, might be a bit delirious from weight cutting.

Tank is better at everything compared to Hector. I actually think its in Tank's best interests to go 12 rounds. A stoppage does not help him for RyGa

Typical weirdo face-off stuff from..a weirdo

That looks like a god awful weight cut to me

I'm actually very excited for this fight. Garcia is a good fighter that is focused and determined. Tank has so much shit going on outside the cage and now has this dumbass look at the face off. If it's the weight-cut that's insane, Tank is like 5'5 and blows up out of camp, dude never looks in shape but maybe it's just his body type. This is Tank's fight to lose, the Ryan Garcia fight is close where all parties involved will make a ton of money, plus a chance at a rematch. Hector is gonna have to dominate or stop Tank to get the win. Should be fun while it lasts.

I'm actually very excited for this fight. Garcia is a good fighter that is focused and determined. Tank has so much shit going on outside the cage and now has this dumbass look at the face off. If it's the weight-cut that's insane, Tank is like 5'5 and blows up out of camp, dude never looks in shape but maybe it's just his body type. This is Tank's fight to lose, the Ryan Garcia fight is close where all parties involved will make a ton of money, plus a chance at a rematch. Hector is gonna have to dominate or stop Tank to get the win. Should be fun while it lasts.

outside of the cage? Are you talking about jail?

Back