Is Darth choke named after Darth Vader?

Urban legend says Mayhem Miller was the first to complete this choke - when it was named. Stated on the JRE when Miller was a guest.

You guys are idiots. Ever since Clarke put Iaquinta to sleep with that beauty ive been watching all the movies trying to find the part where Darth does that shit. Does he actually ever do the Technique or they just call it that cause he chokes so many motherfuckers out with the force.(Which would make perfect sense too tbh)

Between that and the Gi/Chain sex choke another poster mentioned I think it'sobvious George Lucas was a BJJ Aficionado. My buddy Mike told me he heard he traind in Kansas City under Hectar Gracie. Plus his daughter is mma Fighter. So fuck you guys who dont belive me. Plus theres that part I think I seen where Chewbaca puts that guy in a heel hook.

My cousin makes 6000 dollars an hour trollin' forums! Click on the X in the top righthand corner to find out how!

Is it cause he was always choking people out with the force?

You're a moron

D arce
Not darth
FOOL
Swear to god mma is the only sport where half the fans dunno wtf they're watching

Every football fan in the world can name every position on defense or offense....recite the starting lineups of their fav teams ETC

But when an mma fight goes to the mat half the "fans" watching look confused/perplexed/at a loss

Or they go to the bathroom/ smoke a cig

vadersw.jpg

"We intercepted no transmissions...."

The Darth Choke is a no contact strangulation, do you even use the force?

You're a moron

D arce
Not darth
FOOL
Swear to god mma is the only sport where half the fans dunno wtf they're watching

Every football fan in the world can name every position on defense or offense....recite the starting lineups of their fav teams ETC

But when an mma fight goes to the mat half the "fans" watching look confused/perplexed/at a loss

He's obviously trolling Don't be so gullible.

You're a moron

D arce
Not darth
FOOL

LOL
I always get a kick out of retards like you.

Boondock Saints sucks btw.

Back