Is Darren Till the new Erick Silva ?

y1AOR8bHTTqiA.gif

So young, so much to learn...

There aren't many fighters who went 1-4 and then winning a title.
Not in modern MMA.
I don't see him being even a gatekeeper at MW.
Too many injuries, probably because very low IQ and training like a...
Poor ground game, wrestlers can take him down
Good striking though, but he is not Whittaker or Adesanya.

There aren't many fighters who went 1-4 and then winning a title.
Not in modern MMA.
I don't see him being even a gatekeeper at MW.
Too many injuries, probably because very low IQ and training like a...
Poor ground game, wrestlers can take him down
Good striking though, but he is not Whittaker or Adesanya.

He fought Whittaker to a razor close decision that a decent minority thought he edged.

Till is at his best when you strike with him at range, don't wrestle, clinch etc.

With that said he is and has always been very overrated. He's still a solid fighter just has noticeable weaknesses

The Brunson loss was a bad loss man. Well not for me personally, because I saw it coming a mile away and had a good bet on Brunson, but for those who think posting funny memes and having charisma equals to being a good fighter for whatever reason. Vettori would have beaten Till too.

Till will never be champ, let alone get another title shot. Feel free to bump this thread if I’m wrong.

He fought Whittaker to a razor close decision that a decent minority thought he edged.

Till is at his best when you strike with him at range, don't wrestle, clinch etc.

With that said he is and has always been very overrated. He's still a solid fighter just has noticeable weaknesses

With all due respect, very few thought Till edged a decision over Whitaker. It was close at the end and Till would not let his hands go, afraid to engage. Clear, undisputed decision by Whittaker, 48 - 47.

Erick Silva is young rising prospect with wins over some of the best p4p fighters of all time like Charlie Brenneman & Josh Koscheck. Darren Till couldn't even get past Tyrone Woodley and that was when he was in his prime.

His in really tough spot right now, he should stay in MW in my opinion. He really need to cherry pick his next match if he wants to make a comeback.

People have no chill in here ( although this guy is a noticible till hater) he's a good fighter but right now just a gatekeeper, overrated true but if you read sherdog you would think he's cm punk<6>

Back