Is Daniel Saraffian the Most Underrated Fighter...

I can tell by your OP and white belt what kind of person you are. You're one of those flamboyant homosexual kids in your mid twenties who has to be reminded by their bf to lube up your ass before you get dicked in his basement where you will most likely stay for the next two decades. You dont have any real friends and although you know this, you attempt to fill that void with your numerous unprotected homosexual encounters to the point where you sometimes manage to believe it yourself. And that brief moment of extreme denial about your homosexuality is that beautiful moment you constantly strive for

This is a forum about mma, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit who is the sexiest threads and go back to the LGBT forum

I was dead on wasnt I? The proof was your immediate white belt retort. Your blue belt is the only form of hierarchy you have ever achieved in life, isnt it?

He has nice eyebrows but I don't find much else particularly exciting.

Papy is one of my favourites and I find him to be rather underrated on the internet;

papy_crop_650x440.jpeg

Rogan seems to like it

I was dead on wasnt I? The proof was your immediate white belt retort. Your blue belt is the only form of hierarchy you have ever achieved in life, isnt it?

Come back when you actually want to talk about mma instead of your homoerotic obsession with Sarafian you fucking troll :rolleyes:

rockhold
elias thororo
shogun
pre-trt-leatherface vitor
akiyama

get with it

Come back when you actually want to talk about mma instead of your homoerotic obsession with Sarafian you fucking troll :rolleyes:

Do you run the risk of dubs or a possible ban for your negativity towards homosexuals?
I'm not trying to start anything or what not I'm just curious, as to the code of conduct on this forum.

This is an honest question that I would like to get your take on it without any derogatory barbs sent my way thanks.

Back