Is Daniel Saraffian the Most Underrated Fighter...

GuruMeditation

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...as far as raw sexiness is concerned??

Screenshot_2014-06-07-18-04-58-1_zpsf787b9cd.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-07-18-05-26-1_zps62da15e1.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-07-18-05-50-1_zps82c512c1.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-07-18-06-06-1_zps6933c8bc.jpg

Discuss

He has nice eyebrows but I don't find much else particularly exciting.

Papy is one of my favourites and I find him to be rather underrated on the internet;

papy_crop_650x440.jpeg

Papy has a weird face and head. But his body is p4p #1.

He has nice eyebrows but I don't find much else particularly exciting.

Papy is one of my favourites and I find him to be rather underrated on the internet;

papy_crop_650x440.jpeg

Not a fan of his forehead.

And how could you ignore the lips of Daniel? Surely they deserve an honorable mention??

TS you forgot to add 'no homo'.

I like his face and head to be honest. He has a well-shaped jaw and nice eyes, while I like the short and fuzzy haircut. I think he wears it all very very well. He's also Congolese and Swedish which must be one of the most exotic mixtures of races in all of combat sports.

what? He only started living in Sweden as a 20 year old or something. He sure doesn't look as a 'mix'.

I like his face and head to be honest. He has a well-shaped jaw and nice eyes, while I like the short and fuzzy haircut. I think he wears it all very very well. He's also Congolese and Swedish which must be one of the most exotic mixtures of races in all of combat sports.

Agree with most everything, but dont you think we can come to the agreement that he could at least utilize a better haircut to accentuate his desirable features and mute some of his short comings?

It looks weird. Kinda like someone stepped on his head when he was a baby. He's also 100% Congolese. He came to Sweden as a grown ass man.

As I said I really do like a short haircut on men but I do agree that he could be a little more experimental and think outside the box when trying to really "sell" himself.

I must confess, I do like your critique. What do you think of alain ngalani?

I like him a lot. He has an incredibly thick, athletic body and he sure knows how to fight. I don't think he is necessarily as handsome as Papey, but you know he would keep you safe if you were walking in a bad neighborhood at night time.

It certainly would be a strong feeling of comfort and reassurance to have The Panther at your side during night jaunts in the ghetto. Especially if you had a bogey on your tail.

I can tell by your post and Charlie Avatar what kind of person you are. You're one of those high strung, spastic kids in your mid teens who has to be reminded by their mom to take their ritalin as you sit in her basement where you will most likely stay for the next two decades. You dont have any real friends and although you know this, you put on a pretty convincing front that you do, to the point where you sometimes manage to believe it yourself. And that brief moment of extreme denial about your shitty life is that beautiful moment you constantly strive for.

Papy has a weird face and head. But his body is p4p #1.

you must be high if you think he has #1 p4p best body.. you must have forgotten Tyrone Woodley.

I can tell by your post and Charlie Avatar what kind of person you are. You're one of those high strung, spastic kids in your mid teens who has to be reminded by their mom to take their ritalin as you sit in her basement where you will most likely stay for the next two decades. You dont have any real friends and although you know this, you put on a pretty convincing front that you do, to the point where you sometimes manage to believe it yourself. And that brief moment of extreme denial about your shitty life is that beautiful moment you constantly strive for.

I can tell by your OP and white belt what kind of person you are. You're one of those flamboyant homosexual kids in your mid twenties who has to be reminded by their bf to lube up your ass before you get dicked in his basement where you will most likely stay for the next two decades. You dont have any real friends and although you know this, you attempt to fill that void with your numerous unprotected homosexual partners to the point where you sometimes manage to believe it yourself. And that brief moment of extreme denial about your homosexuality is that beautiful moment you constantly strive for

This is a forum about mma, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit who is the sexiest threads and go back to the LGBT forum

I know you're joking about the gay thing but I hope you're double joking cuz that's one ugly dude

Back