Is Daniel Cormier's hype warranted?

It is warranted at HW, which is where he should stay. At LHW no one knows. Being a top5 HW does not mean he would automatically be a top 10 LHW. He would lose his biggest advantage (the speed) and give up alot of his power in the process.

It will be interesting but Daniel will not Ragdoll Jones sorry haters. cormier is the shortest competitor for Jones with the shortest reach he's ever faced with at best equivalent wrestling to Jones. If Jones can't get him down and elbow him to incapacity then he will get a UD through a stand up tutorial like in Jones vs Evans

He is 100% focused because his woman won't let him do anything else. I think he would have a really good shot at Jones.

It will be interesting but Daniel will not Ragdoll Jones sorry haters. cormier is the shortest competitor for Jones with the shortest reach he's ever faced with at best equivalent wrestling to Jones. If Jones can't get him down and elbow him to incapacity then he will get a UD through a stand up tutorial like in Jones vs Evans

Dude your delusional if you think JBJ wrestling is equal to DC. DC i believe won gold in the pan am games in wrestling. He also competed in the Olympics. DC is most likely the best wrestler in the UFC period

Daniel dropping to 205 is a mistake. I think he can be the champion in the premier weight class. Yes i truely belive he would stop Bones. Jone won't be able to get this guy down his wrestling is solid enough to stop anyone taking him down except for his AKA team mate?

Dude your delusional if you think JBJ wrestling is equal to DC. DC i believe won gold in the pan am games in wrestling. He also competed in the Olympics. DC is most likely the best wrestler in the UFC period

Not a truer word spoken. This guy is simply going to focus on his striking. I know JBJ stand up is unorthodox but i think Daniel will find a opening and put Bones to sleep. There is no hype behind Daniel people are just scared of what this guy is capable of.

can't you dig it sucka?

of course it is warranted. win or lose chicken legs jones won't be so caulky after that one happens, at hw or lhw

even if you want to say Daniels wrestling is better than Jones okay I'll give you that but you are really underestimating Jones take down denfencs there's a reason he hasn't been taken down not only because he is very good at controlling his weight but he is very good at controlling distance as well as superb clinch game so if you think that Cormier is going to take Jones down that easy you have another thing coming.

When you beat Josh Barnett solidly for 5 straight rounds, it stops being "hype".

Not a truer word spoken. This guy is simply going to focus on his striking. I know JBJ stand up is unorthodox but i think Daniel will find a opening and put Bones to sleep. There is no hype behind Daniel people are just scared of what this guy is capable of.

wait did I read that wrong you actually think Daniel striking is better than Jones please tell me I read that wrong

no.

beat bigfoot silva and josh barnett who had a broken hand. he is top 10, but some people here (like every fighter at times) are talking him up too much. he can be beat.

I don't know how he would fare at 205, especially against Jones, but the way he wrecked Barnett and Bigfoot certainly made a statement.

He's the only true well-rounded HW we've seen to this level. Great wrestling, very solid striking, seems to have a good chin, good gas tank, good defense. He doesn't seem to have any glaring weaknesses like most of the other HWs. It's still a huge "wait & see' division overall but he's the one guy I see that has the least weaknesses. But at LHW, it might be tougher actually, not sure how that weight cut would effect him.

Daniel carries alot of fat around the waistline. Im not sure what he weighs normally. Better stop eating those burgers and fries son. There is no way he rag dolls Jones

He is for real. He dominated Barnett and finished Bigfoot.

Daniel carries alot of fat around the waistline. Im not sure what he weighs normally. Better stop eating those burgers and fries son. There is no way he rag dolls Jones

The way he suffered kidney failure cutting weight to 211 for the Olympics scares me with this talk of him going to 205.

I don't know World Class wrestling, power, and a real good guy, I think I want to see what he can do in UFC we will find out.

Back