Is Dana White a HOFamer?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Should Dana White be included in hall of fame?

He's contributed a helluva lot more than some guy who made shitty t-shirts, so I'd say so.

Absolutely, he'z not just "a" key player in the development of the UFC & the success of MMA az a whole... He iz "THE" key player.

Our sport would not have grown like it did & so wouldn't of been able to support more & more athletes. Without the size of the sport being what it iz... we would've never even heard of many of our favorite fighterz because some of them would've had to get other jobs to support their familiez.

He'll induct himself.

Some day yes. It would be f*cking illegal if he wasn't

313279i.jpg

Last edited:
Im sure it'll mean something, inducting yourself into something you already own.

He's contributed a helluva lot more than some guy who made shitty t-shirts, so I'd say so.
Yeah I hate to agree but you're correct. If that Mask dude is in there, Dana should be.

lol no

I believe he rejected TUF which would've killed the UFC if the real boss didn't take control

Also no one in the HOF is fat. So not sure if they will allow a fatso like him in

no doubt that dana along with both fertitta brothers are HOFers.

he is the all time president, why should be an HOF -_________-

earlier i saw a thread "should Joe Rogan a HOF" now it's Dana White time? WTF is this goof-job

Is normal, Dana is HOF worthy...

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin-300x191.jpg

Bunch of goofs here...

gdjawa.jpg

Back