Is Dana hoping for a Cain win?

What do you think?

I honestly believe the UFC is sold on Cain being the guy nobody in the world can beat for a long time and want him now in his prime to be the champ.

Why would they want that? JDS brings in boatloads of viewers and he finished fights. The UFC is about the almighty dollar and Dana will say anything (silver tongue) at any time to bring more notoriety to the UFC even if he doesn't mean it. Look at the SIlva VS GSP nonsense. "THis fight is gonna happen."-Dana White

I want Cain to win but I don't think Dana or the UFC has a stake in this because both guys are good for the UFC and it's pocketbook.

dana wants cain as champ that is why he is getting this fight in the first place

did you see how mad dana got when cain lost last year on fox lol

But they also want a dominant champs. AFter JDS beats Cain Dana will be talking about him as the HW GOAT.

Who knows. He might want JDS to win so the UFC can have a heavyweight that can defend the belt a ton of times. All speculation.

Why would they want that?

I think one can imagine.

JDS brings in boatloads of viewers and he finished fights.

So does Cain, along with more views and a higher finishing rate.

The UFC is about the almighty dollar and Dana will say anything (silver tongue) at any time to bring more notoriety to the UFC even if he doesn't mean it. Look at the SIlva VS GSP nonsense. "THis fight is gonna happen."-Dana White

I have no doubt of that. I just don't know how it applies to this in anyway.

I want Cain to win but I don't think Dana or the UFC has a stake in this because both guys are good for the UFC and it's pocketbook.

Cain is better.

I think one can imagine.

So does Cain, along with more views and a higher finishing rate.

I have no doubt of that. I just don't know how it applies to this in anyway.

Cain is better.

We're really knitpicking here to be honest. YOu say that Cain has a better percentage of finishes but we're talking about percentage points. I also believe the money is a bit better for JDS, number of viewers and so on. Either way though the UFC can't go wrong with either guy representing the HW title.

Dana is a money worshipper. He want's Mexican $$$ and I am sure he would be overjoyed if Cain wins.

Back