Is Dana hoping for a Cain win?

he thinks: not another brazilian champ, we need to mix it up a bit

Has their ever been a Dutch UFC champion before? I don't think there has.... yet :icon_lol:

Mexicos BIP per Person is at 14.610$, Brazils is at 11.769$ ... Brazil is poorer than Mexico.

The UFC already tried the take an American white guy and make him a foreigner with Marcus Davis.

Cain is just so miserable, I don't see him being good to market as a champion, and the Brown Pride tattoo offends me and I know I'm not alone on that. Junior is very like-able and is good from a promotional stand point. I think Cain's downside is greater than his upside.

Now eliminate everyone who doesn't fit the appropriate demographic.

That goes for anywhere though, it has served the other major fight sport of boxing well so I imagine that's the slice of the pie they are after.

I can't understand why Dana thought that Mexico could be a bigger market to MMA then Brazil. MMA as we know was mostly born in Brazil, 95% of the ground aspect of MMA comes from BJJ and such.

Except for boxing, Brazil has more tradition in martial arts than Mexico.

hahahahahahaahhahahahahahah
you had to ask??!!??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hey guys, look at ts; he had to ask!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I like the pic though, clearly this was rhetorical

The answer is obvious.

yes it is! dana wants to get the mexican market open so he can merge with a small luchador orginazation then take over all mexican wrestling leauges to eventually compete with wwe and every mexican ufc fighter would get to wear masks..... or he could just want to overtake boxing fans

i think dana's assumption that he can fabricate or manufacture cain into being a mexican icon was ignorant and naive.

cain is a talented guy, no doubt, but dana presupposed that a mexican marketing push coupled with a questionable tattoo would garner cain the affection of mexicans generally, which didnt turn out to be the case at all.

citizens take pride in legitimate countrymen and i dont think that cain was accepted by the masses as a real mexican, but i could be way off--im no groundhog expert.

If they want to get into the Mexican Market, how about bringing in & building up some Mexicans?

Erik Perez and Leonard Garcia are on the card as well both with favorables match ups until McKenzie was injured and Holloway stepped in.

Ever seen the UFC advertise in spanish on social media?
I did... last time Cain was fighting!

I hope he can pull it off.
I am betting all my vcash on JDS tho.

undoubtedly.

along with bringing in more mexican/hispanic viewers, a third fight between these two would be massive.

Back