Is Dana hoping for a Cain win?

COTUR1@43

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In the press conference yesterday, he mentioned the Mexican market not taking off like he had hoped. Do you think he is actually hoping Cain defeats JDS to help grow the Mexican market for the UFC more?

dana-white-cash.jpg

In the press conference yesterday, he mentioned the Mexican market not taking off like he had hoped. Do you think he is actually hoping Cain defeats JDS to help grow the Mexican market for the UFC more?

dana-white-cash.jpg

no, they have beef

Mexican market would be good, but the winner is likely to run into Overeem, who I think probably knocks out Cain. I think Overeem vs JDS (after 2 title defenses) would be a BIG$$$ fight. Moreso than Cain vs Overeem.

Probably.

Brazilian fans aren't going anywhere. Mexico is a market in need of a nudge.

What do you think?

I honestly believe the UFC is sold on Cain being the guy nobody in the world can beat for a long time and want him now in his prime to be the champ.

I'm sure Dana has fighters he likes, and fighters he wants to win due to personal reasons. He's a fan too.

Absolutely he is. As a businessman, he should be hoping Cain wins.

I hope JDS wins though.

Cain has the personality of a rock..

This is true....And with some guys it just works. Like Cain.

It worked for Fedor too....Sometimes you're just so good and badass you simply don't have to say much. It becomes part of your gimmick being sold to the masses.

If they want to get into the Mexican Market, how about bringing in & building up some Mexicans?

No he is hoping of a great night of fights that fans are happy they paid their money for and they will want to come back next time.

yes, he needs Cain to expand into Mexico, why do you think he gave him another title shot after just 1 win

Back