Is Dan Henderson a Freemason?

after seeing his father i would like to know if he has the same story as joseph gribble aka redcorn from king of the hill

Forgot about Schiavello.

922208_10200320033376530_683056153_o.jpg

Explains why the Voice keeps landing big one on one interviews.

He might not be a mason but he sure hit like a ton of bricks.

Interesting, hard to believe he is a 33rd level though since he is still complaining about fights pay and being sat at the nosebleed seats at a UFC event lol, unless Dana White and the Ferttites are from a opposing brotherhood and just hating on him.

Usually Successful people reach such a high level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr7MwJWoRl8

Trayvons dad is a grand master, found that out thanks to /b on 4chan in like 2 hours after the shootings. Maybe Ryan is a little bit tapped out on funds due to the fees? who knows lol. I can't see Martin being that wealthy until maybe after the Trayvon thing though. The guy seems like a fake or a thug I just don't know.

Who rigs every strikeforce Fedor fight? weeee dooo, weee doooooo

Oops. I saw Henderson and my mind immediately went to Benson because I had this thought about him the other day. Anyone have any background on his affiliations?

Benson trains at "tristar" hence he flashes the triangle.

In that case I a have something interesting for you. The Toronto Mtv is on top of a freemason temple.

mtv-masonic-temple-hq.jpg

ebf3cf3a3ad54e827c3c59eb6fced1ff.jpg

Ahh, the memories. Been to some truly fun raves in that building.

http://vigilantcitizen.com

This website has a full breakdown of that Award show and how fucked up it really was. Very interesting website.

Yeah, I'm aware. I've studied that award show very well. A lot was on the line that night for a lot of pop stars. I don't trust the music industry or Hollywood. Once people take this stuff seriously and see it for what it really is, it's hard to turn a blind eye to it. Some of the individuals in the industry, and I do mean some and not all, are really, really sick people.

I want to become a Free mason, anyone know how I do it? Wikianswers didn't give me enough info.
Just contact your local lodge, and say you're interested. One or two will probably meet with you, then put your name through at their next meeting. If everyone approves, then it gets passed to the Board of Inspections, and comes back, or at least that's how it happens here.

Sounds complicated, but as long as you are of age, good standing, and seem normal, it's as easy as that. If you personally know any Masons, then contact them first and they'll look after you.

You do realize masonic lodges exist in real life, outside of crazy conspiracy theories?

These memes are ridiculously stupid. And insult not only your intelligence, but detract from the issue at hand. Do some people look too hard for conspiracy at times? Of course some people do. But this meme is just as stupid on the opposite spectrum.

You are incredibly dry

Back