Is Dan Henderson a Freemason?

m22able7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
At 17:02 there is a plaque of his that says Masonic Lodge #107 Supports Dan Henderson.

[YT]F70vx4Mzbmo#t=860[/YT]

Henderson is a Sottish name, wouldn't be surprised if he has a long bloodline in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

Benson Henderson flashes "the triangle" all of the time too. Make of it what you will.

henderson_benson_002.jpg

z5b4zgo5.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of these guys belong to different societies/brotherhoods doesn't mean anything.

1394159801-dan-henderson-grill.jpg

Triangle between legs. Illuminati confirmed.

...but that's Benson...not Dan...

Oops. I saw Henderson and my mind immediately went to Benson because I had this thought about him the other day. Anyone have any background on his affiliations?

All this time, I've been a foolish atheist. How could I be so blind to the fact that Satan is real and Dan Henderson is but his vessel?

I bet George Washington had insane knockout power too.

Wouldn't be too surprising. Masonic roots are virtually everywhere in the U.S.

Unfortunately the natives have now seen Danny bleed, they know he not son of Sikander...

[YT]twF0Aa7GVJA[/YT]

He flashes the triangle all of the time too. Make of it what you will.

henderson_benson_002.jpg

z5b4zgo5.jpg

Possibly him too, he does train out of this gym
images

Might explain why he gets a lot of decision gifted to him. I guess his last fight did not have any freemason judges.

That's highly unamerican and he would refuse to have anything to do with it.

sam_eagle.jpg

I drove past a masonic lodge by accident the other day. I have fun with these kinds of conversations. I like hearing people go back and forth on the subject.

[YT]AmxCtKMt618&x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240[/YT]

Don't you know what Dan does between fights?

DaVinciCode.jpg

Fucker is the Grand Master

Dan-Henderson1-640x360.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised. A lot of dudes are freemasons. Some of them rep it with rings, license plates, pins, etc. Others not so much. You might be trashing freemasonry in a room full of freemasons and not have a clue.

My friend's dad was a Freemason (deceased now). Shit is truly bizarre. I've tried convincing my friend to join (he's been invited) but he's convinced the organization is pure evil.

More than a few fighters probably are Freemasons. Doesn't take a blood ritual to join, that I know of.

I drove past a masonic lodge by accident the other day. I have fun with these kinds of conversations. I like hearing people go back and forth on the subject.

[YT]AmxCtKMt618&x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240[/YT]

In that case I a have something interesting for you. The Toronto Mtv is on top of a freemason temple.

mtv-masonic-temple-hq.jpg

ebf3cf3a3ad54e827c3c59eb6fced1ff.jpg

My friend's dad was a Freemason (deceased now). Shit is truly bizarre. I've tried convincing my friend to join (he's been invited) but he's convinced the organization is pure evil.

More than a few fighters probably are Freemasons. Doesn't take a blood ritual to join, that I know of.

No but at the lower level you are not really in the inner circle. Those rituals are for the higher ups.

In that case I a have something interesting for you. The Toronto Mtv is on top of a freemason temple.

mtv-masonic-temple-hq.jpg

ebf3cf3a3ad54e827c3c59eb6fced1ff.jpg

I'm definitely not surprised. Go watch the Pink 2009 MTV VMAs performance. It's modeled after a Masonic initiation.

MTV Canada sold that building a few years ago.

Back