Is Dan Hardy the best ex fighter doing commentary in the UFC?

Dom is a bit of a prick, but i think hes by far the best commentator who used to be a fighter.

...and Felder just talks about himself

...talking about oneself, pretty much it.

Conor McGregor "This here is Bruce Lee Shit" responds to doubters
•Aug 12, 2017

Fight Hub TV
750K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Conor McGregor "This here is Bruce Lee Shit" responds to doubters In this video, Conor McGregor talks about his preparation for Floyd Mayweather

To ascertain a good analyst... one would have to separate media from martial arts. It's Mixed Media Arts.<Oku02>

In the UFC it's him and Bisping IMO, DC isn't far behind. I think Cruz is one of the worst former fighter commentators, he tries to call the fight the way he wants it to go rather than how it is going too much.

Last edited:
Dan is fucking trash. Especially his breakdown segment, he is super biased towards UK fighters

In the UFC it's him and Bisping IMO, DC isn't far behind. Cruz is one of the worst former fighter commentators IMO, he tries to call the fight the way he wants it to go rather than how it is going too much.
Jeeessse, they'r all bad... just as I suspected.<Aug3>

Bisping is much better.
And as douchey as Cruz is, he has got great technical insight and breakdown.
Hardy is very charismatic and articulates well enough. But he is blatantly bias and tends to favor the hype job fighters and flashy strikers.

Bisping is the best imo. He has the right amount of fight knowledge and sense of humor to entertain the viewers.

Have always been impressed with him, can tell he still loves the game and is immersed in it. Was wondering what the rest of you think, especially those who aren't British. If not him, who do you prefer? and who is the worst? Personally Felder annoys me, takes too long to make a point, often makes things about himself and tries too hard to make jokes and doesn't focus on the fight.
<36>

Have always been impressed with him, can tell he still loves the game and is immersed in it. Was wondering what the rest of you think, especially those who aren't British. If not him, who do you prefer? and who is the worst? Personally Felder annoys me, takes too long to make a point, often makes things about himself and tries too hard to make jokes and doesn't focus on the fight.

No

I find him very annoying - I don’t think there is a fighter who’s good at commentary - I can’t stand bisping but as a commentator is probably the best

Dan is fucking trash. Especially his breakdown segment, he is super biased towards UK fighters
They put these guys in there for fan appeal. Fan recognition. They fought in commercial MMA or a TV re same (Jimmy Smith). And now we are surprised?{<hhh]

Bisping is much better.
And as douchey as Cruz is, he has got great technical insight and breakdown.
Hardy is very charismatic and articulates well enough. But he is blatantly bias and tends to favor the hype job fighters and flashy strikers.

This is true but he's also obvious about it and not douchey and gives great technical insight and breakdowns which is why I think a lot more people like him over Cruz. He also tends not to stick to narratives that are not true like when Khabib was beating up Conor on the ground and Cruz was claiming that Conor was just trying to get Khabib tired from punching him in the face(Homer Simpson fighting style).

Got nothing specific lol. Haven't actually heard him on mic in months. Just remember him commentating some Bellator kickboxing and he knew his shit about origins and styles.

I remember that, they had an MMA event on earlier that day, Matt won his fight then did commentary for kickboxing. He did pretty good and was entertaining. Didn't make it about himself or root for anyone was just excited to be calling the fights.

His voice is good to hear and he has real knowledge, but as a commentator half of the time he is a total shill for euro fighters and guys the company want to market.

I wish they'd mix them up a bit,

DC and Bisping together would be hilarious, Hardy and Rogan would be a good alternative to Snooze Cruz(he's good just his voice is bland).

His voice is good to hear and he has real knowledge, but as a commentator half of the time he is a total shill for euro fighters and guys the company want to market.

It's so fucking hilarious when he's a commentator for Darren Till's fights, he doesn't even hide it.

1.) Dom
2.) Ping
3.) Felder
4.) Hardy
5.) DC

Im also really drunk lol

Back