Is Cyroid guilty?

Sadly she probably is

She took a diuretic in December, out of competition to help her recover from severe dehydration.

Who was she cheating here, guys?
A known banned diuretic! For her or her camp to knowingly take a substance off the USADA no go list then say they are going to apply for a post use exemption? Hope it was a great cup of coffee.

Sherdogs sweetheart pissed hot and self-terminated her Cyborg existence
Sucks as it was finally her time! My guess she was declining fights in the 145lb division so she could cycle off whatever CYborg Roids she was taking.

It takes to be really blind stupid for thinking that she was clear as water
No woman even with high testosterone could be that bulked
I mean with what she was taking she could have snapped the head of half the male of this planet

His last insta was telling a lot
yanni.jpg

Yes she is now she just has to come up with a legit excuse to reduce the sentence.

Awe... I figured she gave all that up when she started sniffing around the UFC. It's just not worth it trying to cheat the system now-a-days.

She'z still fairly young though... & can still come back. She's put a lot of miles on her body... a year or so off might not be too bad of a thing. Maybe is even why she did it. :eek:

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... you cannot fool me twice - Kenny Florian

She probably guilty of a lot more than she got busted for. So 200% guilty.

She took a diuretic in December, out of competition to help her recover from severe dehydration.

Who was she cheating here, guys?
She took a drug that helps minimize the effects of steroid abuse and mask that abuse, over 2 months after she fought.

She was cheating whoever her next opponent was.

She needs to go now, her career is done because no one in the UFC Accepts a fight with her.

Dana will let her rot in invicta.

she was trying to use reverse phycology on her body .
kinda like by drinking water your body is less likely to retain water .

If you're dehydrated, you drink water...you don't take a diuretic..

She took a prohibited compound and admitted to taking it. It's not a question of her being guilty anymore, but what her punishment will be.
Did she finally tell everyone what she took?
I think she took PED's and is just lying saying it was a diuretic.

She's guilty of taking a banned substance. If she was not using it as a masking agent... why not go for a therapeutic use exemption from USADA? Is she not a professional fighter?

IF it is a mistake, it is at the very least a stupid one.....

Back