Is Cyborg's potential anti-doping violation why she didn't accept the FW title shot?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As the title states......is Cyborg's potential anti-doping violation why she didn't accept the FW title shot against Holm?

Diuretics can be used as masking agents. I'd guess she was on a cycle, which is why she was using the diuretic, and also why she turned down the fights. She knew she couldn't risk accepting a fight until off cycle and "clean" because the tests are most likely to occur once a fight is booked.

Um duh.

The UFC literally made her dreams come true and planned to open the division she ducks non steroid training to get into and she doesn't accept a fight because she needs months to prepare? Get the fuck outta here. She was juicing hard per us and didn't expect a call like that and had to cycle out. Endo story.

Cyborg is as natural as Scott Steiner.

Diuretics can be used as masking agents. I'd guess she was on a cycle, which is why she was using the diuretic, and also why she turned down the fights. She knew she couldn't risk accepting a fight until off cycle and "clean" because the tests are most likely to occur once a fight is booked.

That's what I was wondering but too.

I don't know for sure, but I strongly suspect it is in someway related.

Cyborg is as natural as Scott Steiner.

SteinerBotch2.gif

Yes.
That's what she said in a statement like an hour ago

Holm never agreed to 145, and Cyborg needed time to recover. The situation wasn't as black and white as Dana made it out to be

Didn't Holm only agree to fight her at 138lbs?

Cyborg was offered a 145 title shot 10 weeks out and declined it. It doesnt matter who her opponent was or what the other side decided to do, Cyborg turned it down because she will never take another fight at less than 12 weeks out.

Guys c'mon this 170lber needed recovery meds after facing 135lb 8-7 Leslie Smith for a minute.

Cyborg almost dieded. She's the brave one. Don't you see.

Cyborg was offered a 145 title shot 10 weeks out and declined it. It doesnt matter who her opponent was or what the other side decided to do, Cyborg turned it down because she will never take another fight at less than 12 weeks out.

Is that how long it takes to cycle?

Back