Is Cyborg's Career Over?

Cmon Cyborg cut to 135,and fight clean,oh shit too late!!!

xq1DNrO.jpg

f3e2d-1366190125_1.gif

Invicta can't afford to pay Cyborg, Bellator could afford to pay her but their 125lb division is far better than and more popular than 145, It's obvious Gina will never fight again, watching Julia Budd fight is like watching paint dry, Coenen is waaaaaay past her best and honestly should retire in another year or 2, the rest of the 145lb'ers on their roster aren't even worth mentioning. With this in mind why would Bellator pay Cyborg with now her 2nd offence for taking banned substances? Rizin is probably her best shot if she get's released from the UFC.

Do people realize that it was a diuretic, and not a steroid that she failed for?

Not really, as long as the UFC does indeed make a 145 lb. division, but at this point, they might even scrap that.

But Cyborg's old in fighting years, and let's assume she's not a complete retard, and lays off the roids for her comeback fight. Her confidence and physicality might be completely gone, and she might get beat up in there comeback fight. Not to mention, she's probably gonna be out for a year or 2, so she'll be rusty also.

Post busted by USADA Cyborg might look horrible. But technically, no, her careers not over. I can't see Dana just letting her go, and banning her, since she's still a huge name for the women's division, and brings interest and viewers.

Also, they can still cash out on a superfight with Borg and Ronda, or Borg and Holly. Hell, Borg and anyone. Maybe even Miesha.

But watch, if Borg looks bad in her comeback fight, watch all these 135 lb. fighters all of a sudden calling her out, and now wanting the fight, coincidentlally.
You wrote a lot, but 1 fact is going to kill all your blabling. Cyborg never fought top female fighters, so we can't know her real fighting skills. So if she comes back after suspension and looks like shit against Holly or other FW champion, that mean it's her real skills and who she is.

So much for Cyborg's golden future

Well she can always become a new hollywood star, perhaps the new Megan Fox in Transformers alike.

Last edited:
WHY NO ONE MOVE UP TO FITE ME ON ROIDS???????

LOL

CristianeJustino.0.0.jpg

I did it. I did it.
I Bulked up to 170lbs my doctors got me down to 146 and a I beat a girl nowhere near my size with at least half a decade less experience.

I almost died too.

I did IT!!! Thank U Doctors.
Celebrate with me the Brave GOAT MMA fans. I beat that seven fight 140 lber after almost dying cheating my way down near her weight
I did it!!

You wrote a lot, b idiois going to kill all your blabling. Cyborg never fought top female fighters, so we can't know her real fighting skills. So if she comes back after suspension and looks like shit against Holly or other FW champion, that mean it's her real skills and who she is.

Yeah, it would have nothing to do with her being off PEDs. You're an idiot, that for whatever reason got bothered by my post, and thought I was defending Cyborg. Stop being so threatened, you little bitch.

Babble on this dick.

Not really, as long as the UFC does indeed make a 145 lb. division, but at this point, they might even scrap that.

But Cyborg's old in fighting years, and let's assume she's not a complete retard, and lays off the roids for her comeback fight. Her confidence and physicality might be completely gone, and she might get beat up in there comeback fight. Not to mention, she's probably gonna be out for a year or 2, so she'll be rusty also.

Post busted by USADA Cyborg might look horrible. But technically, no, her careers not over. I can't see Dana just letting her go, and banning her, since she's still a huge name for the women's division, and brings interest and viewers.

Also, they can still cash out on a superfight with Borg and Ronda, or Borg and Holly. Hell, Borg and anyone. Maybe even Miesha.

But watch, if Borg looks bad in her comeback fight, watch all these 135 lb. fighters all of a sudden calling her out, and now wanting the fight, coincidentlally.

She is not a name well known outside of the usual MMA fans, certainly not a huge name. Casuals have no idea who she is for the most part. Her name is nothing. The competitors will do the draw, not her. She might get some press now but that will in no way help her cause. When people see her and know that she was busted twice, they will have no interest in her. She is not Holly, Ronda, Meisha or Gina. She looks like she's been taking steroids all of her life. That's what people will see when they look at her (talking casuals)

UFC isn't going to take kindly to her pissing hot after turning down 2 title fights for the division she asked for.

Will they release her after her contract is up? Possibly

Maybe Bellator or WSOF will pick her up.

The latter would be interesting since they have Olympic Gold Medalist Kayla Harrison in their ranks.

Does it really count as strike two considering her first pop was 4 years before USADA? I didn't think it was retroactive like that

If she fights Gabi Garcia she does not have to cut weight. Problem solve

Boy...you can recover from anything short of murdering somebody but it is a long long road back for her. A year of low profile and just training is a start. Who knows what the landscape of wmma will look like when she is able to fight again.

Who signs her? Who fights her?

Back