Is Cyborg's Career Over?

She'll fight in Rizin against Gabi Garcia, Katsiaryna Kavaleva, Rin Nakai, Megumi Yabushita, and that 51 yo politican.

Not really, as long as the UFC does indeed make a 145 lb. division, but at this point, they might even scrap that.

But Cyborg's old in fighting years, and let's assume she's not a complete retard, and lays off the roids for her comeback fight. Her confidence and physicality might be completely gone, and she might get beat up in there comeback fight. Not to mention, she's probably gonna be out for a year or 2, so she'll be rusty also.

Post busted by USADA Cyborg might look horrible. But technically, no, her careers not over. I can't see Dana just letting her go, and banning her, since she's still a huge name for the women's division, and brings interest and viewers.

Also, they can still cash out on a superfight with Borg and Ronda, or Borg and Holly. Hell, Borg and anyone. Maybe even Miesha.

But watch, if Borg looks bad in her comeback fight, watch all these 135 lb. fighters all of a sudden calling her out, and now wanting the fight, coincidentlally.

She herself has stated that she likes being bigger and stronger than her opponents. So I doubt she is going to be worth much if she completely cleans out. And her excuses for failing were once again pathetic. Cyborg shows no evidence of taking responsibility for her actions, or being the cause of her own problems, which means that until she is capable of adult-level responsibility, she will continue to cause problems.

CristianeJustino.0.0.jpg

WHY NO ONE MOVE UP TO FITE ME ON ROIDS???????

On top of all that,she kept calling out smaller women,women who can make 135 no problem,which she refused to do,to move up and fight her on roids.

And she called them cowards. Yet many of the women at 135 have actually fought heavier women, while Cyborg has only fought smaller women.

She's fairly popular
Can fight outside of USADA's jurisdiction and still make tons of money

And she called them cowards. Yet many of the women at 135 have actually fought heavier women, while Cyborg has only fought smaller women.

Damned cowards. Why dont they move up to fight this chick who aint got no belt or no division,terrible.

cyborg_miesha.jpg

I used to be a fan of hers, but F her. This shit is getting old. All of the Anti-Cyborg Shertards were right and I was wrong. She just wants the advantage of being a big, muscular, fucking small DUDE, fighting NOOB women fighters.... that have to go eat at an all you can eat buffet right before weigh-ins to make weight.....so she can crush them the next day.

She ain't doing shit for anybody nor WMMA with all of her weight cutting crying in the sauna, other than to help herself. Giant arms, goofy looking in a sleeveless dress Honda, was right, she's a cheater who just wants to keep all of her muscles, advantage.

She'll fight some Asian two weight classes lower, some 6-4 mid tier 135er or some 4-2 140lber as soon as she can.

She's already bulking up for the fight to be at a peak 170lbs before the Brazilian weight cut.

I hope the UFC cut her. She belongs in Rizin where she can suck down steroids and bully 125lb women to her little heart's content.

I used to be a fan of hers, but F her. This shit is getting old. All of the Anti-Cyborg Shertards were right and I was wrong. She just wants the advantage of being a big, muscular, fucking small DUDE, fighting NOOB women fighters.... that have to go eat at an all you can eat buffet right before weigh-ins to make weight.....so she can crush them the next day.

She ain't doing shit for anybody nor WMMA with all of her weight cutting crying in the sauna, other than to help herself. Giant arms, goofy looking in a sleeveless dress Honda, was right, she's a cheater who just wants to keep all of her muscles, advantage.
WAR giant arms goofy looking in a sleeveless dress Honda!

but it's as if she was never interested in seeing her full potential anyway. .
neither were alot of her fans. they just wanted to see her crush people regardless if it was fair or not.

WAR giant arms goofy looking in a sleeveless dress Honda!

I'm glad to see her goofy ass back, to be honest. Holm is a boring ass, play it safe to the max, boring ass fighter. Tate, so underwhelming. Nunes ain't that exciting neither. At least crazy Honda just goes balls to the wall, all in, for the kill.

I'm glad to see her goofy ass back, to be honest. Holm is a boring ass, play it safe to the max, boring ass fighter. Tate, so underwhelming. Nunes ain't that exciting neither. At least crazy Honda just goes balls to the wall, all in, for the kill.
Tate is my favorite and Nunes actually finished her every win except the Valentina one, but yeah Honda is one of the few consistent finishers in WMMA with one of the best sub games in all of MMA, WAR3!

Nunes is not exciting? Never thought I would say this about a 135 lbs. woman, but she can crack.

I'd have to say yes.

I can't imagine the UFC letting her come back a year from now. Dana has got to be really pissed. The stigma will just be too much. Nothing she ever does will be considered legit.

She knowingly took a banned substance. That can't be justified. If it's legit like she says... Why wasn't a TUE applied for ? Why did it only come to light after she popped ? Those two things can't be reconciled. Add in refusing the title fight, and it seems very clear to me what happened here.

I can't imagine her defence working in any manner. You'd have to be a complete idiot to believe her explanation. A fighter using a substance for a legit medical reason wouldn't avoid testing like she tried to do. Or not apply for a TUE. They'd be telling the world about it. Making it public could be a way of pressuring the USADA to issue a TUE.

Go public and try to garner support, and sympathy for being so sick that you have to take medication. Even if the reason you are supposedly so sick is because you roided in the past to the point that you can't get your weight down.

Come on.

She's done in any reputable company. If she ever fights in the UFC again. I'd be genuinely shocked. And I sure as fuck would not condone, or watch such a farce.

For fuck sake look at her face. She seems nice but the UFC shouldn't have brought her in. If roids aren't obvious then I don't know what else to say.

For fuck sake look at her face. She seems nice but the UFC shouldn't have brought her in. If roids aren't obvious then I don't know what else to say.
Not just steroids, but HGH. Steroids alone doesn't give a person that look, especially a female.

She probably needs that year off to recover from the last weight cut. She'll be fine. Ufc will gladly have her back because she's a big deal and they're desperate for people like her.

Back