Is Cyborg UFC's bastard daughter?

"I assume you're trolling hard" Do Cyborg detractors say that every time they're getting trashed around in their Swiss cheese argument?

Look at Cyborg's face? You mean the two photos you are comparing? Like the first photo that is a photo shoot where Cyborg is painted up in makeup and other possible aesthetics to look as good as possible compared to Cyborg coming off her weight cut flexing and standing on a scale for a fist fight the next day? Yah such a comparable photo, Swiss cheese argument. Big narrative and agenda push as always with you people.

Ever heard of the magic of makeup? I love how Cyborg detractors use that photo like it means something without realizing she is painted up in makeup and not suffering from dehydration.

Cyborg looks like a fit 5'8, 170 pound women. Felice Herring looks exactly like Cyborg on a smaller frame.

Let's not forget that Felice is 115 and 5'4 and she looks ripped for that size and Cyborg is a 5'8, 170 pound female. Let's not act like bigger females don't exist because in your mind it seems all women weigh below 120 and are under 5'5 in your head.

Go look at Serena Williams if you want to see man muscle on a female.

Herrig and Cryborg look nothing alike. And no woman looks like Cris naturally. NONE. Women lack testicles and therefore don't have enough test to keep that sort of lean mass. Physiology brother.

Cyborg is a cheat through and through. She has cheated to the point of altering her bone structure and the look of her face.

Herrig and Cryborg look nothing alike. And no woman looks like Cris naturally. NONE. Women lack testicles and therefore don't have enough test to keep that sort of lean mass. Physiology brother.

Cyborg is a cheat through and through. She has cheated to the point of altering her bone structure and the look of her face.

You can keep saying that but you have zero proof of that besides a picture of her in her early days doing a photo shoot with a lot of aesthetics on.

No women look like Cris naturally? Yah that's probably because humans are all born different homie. I would bet 10000x no one looks like you naturally either.

What does Gina Carano think about this great logic. Her career was ended by the hands of a cheater. Should she not care anymore since Cyborg was punished?

How does she feel? Probably great since she makes a lot more money doing movies and not getting her face caved in by Cyborg. If anything that fight was a blessing in disguise.

Gina will be the first to tell you Cyborg is a different animal

EDIT: you're going hard in the paint tonight with the shitty comparisons aye?

You know she kicks ass, shes the best, but she will never be worth as Ronda.

she's just not a draw like Ronda. she's also on roids or at least has a history. she also walks around at 175 and fights 145

How does she feel? Probably great since she makes a lot more money doing movies and not getting her face caved in by Cyborg. If anything that fight was a blessing in disguise.

Gina will be the first to tell you Cyborg is a different animal

EDIT: you're going hard in the paint tonight with the shitty comparisons aye?
So Gina Carano should actually thank Cyborg and her decision to take steroids.

So Gina Carano should actually thank Cyborg and her decision to take steroids.

Nope, Gina should be thankful she had the opportunity to throw down with the Cyborg.

Nope, Gina should be thankful she had the opportunity to throw down with the Cyborg.
Gina Carano on the cheater Cyborg:
"I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't hurt by the whole thing. That fight with her was definitely the biggest moment of my mixed martial arts (MMA) career and at that time I had people around me telling me she was on steroids and everything. But, if there was a chance that she wasn't, I never wanted to take anything away from her [win].

Gina Carano on the cheater Cyborg:

Just like I said. Blessing in disguise.

Gina has moved on from the situation as you can tell, hurt or not. She may be hurt but it's the name of the game, kinda like when Jones fought TRTBelfort.

Just like I said. Blessing in disguise.

Gina has moved on from the situation as you can tell, hurt or not. She may be hurt but it's the name of the game, kinda like when Jones fought TRTBelfort.
TRT was legal. Stanozolol was never legal.

Cris is always going to have the stigma attached to her. Fans are even less forgiving for her it seems.
They bash Jon and Cris but did you see the love that Cheat Sonnen is getting on his comeback, lol? What people dont realize is that these drugs are just part of the process of becoming a great fighter, there is nothing magical about them. Anyway, im against any kind of doping, i think its weak, but them guys will use it so...

Back