Is Cyborg UFC's bastard daughter?

Your excuse for Cyborg ducking is so lolz.

Silva must of been ducking GSP too because he fought at WW a couple times in his life and got popped for PEDS Lels.

No but he ducked Jones.

Yeah, she refuses to easily shed some muscle to fight at 135. She is ducking homeboy, and she is the biggest PED fraud in the history of MMA. JUST LOOK AT THE WOMAN.

method=get&s=cris-santos.png

+ cheating =

060614-UFC-Cristiane-Santos-JT-PI.vadapt.664.high.50.jpg

003_Cris_Cyborg_Justino_vs_Marloes_Coenen-750x340-1373816530.jpg

Have you seen pics from her first fight? She actually looks like a woman, and not a big one at that.

I'm guessing Felice Herring has man muscle too since she is just as ripped on a smaller frame.

Stop pushing your agenda, you have many many holes in your narratives.

I've just realized every bastard in GoT is a male. Are there female bastards? What are they called? Or do they just kill them?

She's their split tail version of Kimbo... A sideshow to make cash and give her her own weightclass til the fans lose interest.

It's like they should fight at one point.

Sadly they're in different weight divisions, and one of the two has roided and refused to drop a few pounds of male muscle in order to make the fight happen.
Ronda ran, Ronda ducked, Ronda quit.

I'm guessing Felice Herring has man muscle too since she is just as ripped on a smaller frame.

Stop pushing your agenda, you have many many holes in your narratives.
1211_SPT_LDN-L-TUF_WEIGHINS-HG24.jpg

vs

868bd767c48d3ac8821627b01ccb6627

One looks like a fit woman. One looks like a someone who has abused chemicals and transformed herself into something unlike anything feminine.

From here, it looks like the UFC is going out of their way to accommodate her. When’s the last time they signed a fighter that doesn’t fight in any class they have, and then make special fights specifically for that person? I’m still surprised and confused as to why they even bother with her.
Because they have no clue what they are doing and clearly are not in business to make money. The UFC has made mistakes like this at every turn and could only muster a valuation of $4 billion.

1211_SPT_LDN-L-TUF_WEIGHINS-HG24.jpg

vs

868bd767c48d3ac8821627b01ccb6627

One looks like a fit woman. One looks like a someone who has abused chemicals and transformed herself into something unlike anything feminine.

Lol at this goof using a picture of Felice not flexing to Cyborg flexing. Soooo many holes in your agenda and narrative bro you gotta try harder.

Also Felice is 5'4, 115 pounds. Cyborg is 5'8, 145 there. But yah don't use a photo of Felice flexing like Cyborg, you're an idiot and your argument always fall through.

EDIT; il be waiting for a picture of Felice flexing to make up for your stupid reply.

Lol at this goof using a picture of Felice not flexing to Cyborg flexing. Soooo many holes in your agenda and narrative bro you gotta try harder.

Also Felice is 5'4, 115 pounds. Cyborg is 5'8, 145 there. But yah don't use a photo of Felice flexing like Cyborg, you're an idiot and your argument always fall through,

Are you seriously trying to argue that Cyboy hasn't enhanced herself into a male like person? Your denial is absurd. I assume you are trolling.

Here is a pic of her flexing and she looks like a fit professional FEMALE athlete.

felice-herrig-tuf-20-finale-weigh-in-by-mmajunkie.jpg

Please notice that her face doesn't look like it gained 2 pounds of bones from PED abuse. No look at Cyboy's face.

Are you seriously trying to argue that Cyboy hasn't enhanced herself into a male like person? Your denial is absurd. I assume you are trolling.

Here is a pic of her flexing and she looks like a fit professional FEMALE athlete.

felice-herrig-tuf-20-finale-weigh-in-by-mmajunkie.jpg

Please notice that her face doesn't look like it gained 2 pounds of bones from PED abuse. No look at Cyboy's face.

"I assume you're trolling hard" Do Cyborg detractors say that every time they're getting trashed around in their Swiss cheese argument?

Look at Cyborg's face? You mean the two photos you are comparing? Like the first photo that is a photo shoot where Cyborg is painted up in makeup and other possible aesthetics to look as good as possible compared to Cyborg coming off her weight cut flexing and standing on a scale for a fist fight the next day? Yah such a comparable photo, Swiss cheese argument. Big narrative and agenda push as always with you people.

Ever heard of the magic of makeup? I love how Cyborg detractors use that photo like it means something without realizing she is painted up in makeup and not suffering from dehydration.

Cyborg looks like a fit 5'8, 170 pound women. Felice Herring looks exactly like Cyborg on a smaller frame.

Let's not forget that Felice is 115 and 5'4 and she looks ripped for that size and Cyborg is a 5'8, 170 pound female. Let's not act like bigger females don't exist because in your mind it seems all women weigh below 120 and are under 5'5 in your head.

Go look at Serena Williams if you want to see man muscle on a female.

It's like they should fight at one point.

Sadly they're in different weight divisions, and one of the two has roided and refused to drop a few pounds of male muscle in order to make the fight happen.
And the other was too scared to fight in her natural weight class.

Cris is always going to have the stigma attached to her. Fans are even less forgiving for her it seems.

I've never committed murder since the last time I committed murder.

Yah probably because you're sitting in the Penn and don't plan on going back.

There is a reason punishment exists. Thankyou for proving my point.

Cris is always going to have the stigma attached to her. Fans are even less forgiving for her it seems.

It is what it is, if people really cared for these super fights they would lobby the UFC to merge the divisions into a single 140 division. So we don't have to deal with the bullshit games from both sides. But people will detract as much as they can to make themselves feel better.

There is a reason punishment exists. Thankyou for proving my point.
What does Gina Carano think about this great logic. Her career was ended by the hands of a cheater. Should she not care anymore since Cyborg was punished?

From here, it looks like the UFC is going out of their way to accommodate her. When’s the last time they signed a fighter that doesn’t fight in any class they have, and then make special fights specifically for that person? I’m still surprised and confused as to why they even bother with her.
You must be refering to Ronda.

Back