Is Cyborg UFC's bastard daughter?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know she kicks ass, shes the best, but she will never be worth as Ronda.

I talk crap about a lot of WMMA, except her. Incase she can IP trace.

You know she kicks ass, shes the best, but she will never be worth as Ronda.

It's like they should fight at one point.

Sadly they're in different weight divisions, and one of the two has roided and refused to drop a few pounds of male muscle in order to make the fight happen.

It's like they should fight at one point.

Sadly they're in different weight divisions, and one of the two has roided and refused to drop a few pounds of male muscle in order to make the fight happen.

Ronda ducked.

She's good because she has abused anabolic steroids for almost a decade, thus giving her a massive and permanent advantage over natural females that barely produce any test

That's a pile of crap. Go look at ronnie coleman, no longer competing and off of roids. He's shrunk 2 human sizes down. Guys go back to where they would have been with just the training. Eventually, anything you gained from the roids will be lost. over enough time.. Guys that say "I've kept some of my gains from roids" the gains you kept, are what you would have gained naturally. All that you lost, are the gains you made on the juice. Look at any pro bodybuilder when he stops taking. they shrink.

That's a pile of crap. Go look at ronnie coleman, no longer competing and off of roids. He's shrunk 2 human sizes down. Guys go back to where they would have been with just the training. Eventually, anything you gained from the roids will be lost. over enough time.. Guys that say "I've kept some of my gains from roids" the gains you kept, are what you would have gained naturally. All that you lost, are the gains you made on the juice. Look at any pro bodybuilder when he stops taking. they shrink.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-24730151

I guess the guys hating on her think she's on a program good enough for her to pass numerous USADA tests since 2015. JBJ was a rookie at that game, I suppose.

She has to realize that she is a larger woman and not many woman fighters are as big.

Cyborg vs. Edgar.....Same weight! ...Make it happen Dana!

She has to realize that she is a larger woman and not many woman fighters are as big.

Cyborg vs. Edgar.....Same weight! ...Make it happen Dana!

Cyborg dwarfs Edgar though. Cue infamous pic.

She's more like the retarded kid everyone has to encourage so her feelings don't get hurt.

Cyborg: "My fight with Leslie Smith was historic!"

Dana: "Yes Cyborg, it was a truly historic event. We only sold 330,000 ppvs and I barely made 10 cent on the fight but it will be remembered for generations to come. Here's another can to crush."

Cyborg did...

Nope. Not possible.

Ronda talked mad shit from behind the fence lmfao.

When has a fighter from a weight class below ever called out the guy from above and than incited their ducking? Only Ronda fans LOL.

This shit wouldn't fly for any other fighter besides Rousey and Cyborg. Rousey ducked from behind the fence knowing Cyborg can't make 135.

The strongest division on the planet is the UFC BW division. Then their SW division. There is just no need for a FW division. There isn't enough talent. I'm speaking of strictly WMMA.

So unless The Borg can cut to BW instead of just catch, and FW fights. She will remain irrelevant for the most part. She's never gonna be a UFC star by crushing cans at 140 in Brazil. But she could probably keep her belt forever fighting Invicta scrubs.

Nope. Not possible.

Ronda talked mad shit from behind the fence lmfao.

When has a fighter from a weight class below ever called out the guy from above and than incited their ducking? Only Ronda fans LOL.

This shit wouldn't fly for any other fighter besides Rousey and Cyborg. Rousey ducked from behind the fence knowing Cyborg can't make 135.

Oh, they both talked shit. Ronda was the one with the belt in the premier org though. And Cyborg was the one testing positive back in the days when they were both equal.

I know no fighter but the King of the North whose name is Cyborg. I don't care if she's a bastard. She's my king–from this day until her last day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back