Is Cyborg the best womens MMA fighter on the planet....

I'd say no personally. To each their own, but I do not think Cyborg has fought the better competition or as easily.

She is without a doubt the most feared woman in MMA

Didn't take long for the Ronda white knight Gunny to jump in here, dude's in every Cyborg/Ronda thread on this forum.

funny you say that cause diggem is the same exact way with ronda.

he is in every ronda thread trashing her for not fighting cyborg.

Lmao, rustled.

Not in the slightest. These arguments over Cyborg are low hanging fruit - just take the "con" position and rack up the automatic wins. You, on the other hand, are 100% projecting your own angst.

When I saw her before the Carrano fight and knew she was juicing and taking illegitimate wins I no longer liked her as a fighter.

Cyborg made 145 ON THE JUICE. She certainly can make 135 OFF THE JUICE.

She needs to lose that ill gotten muscle mass and quit ducking Ronda.

No.

NfFfwm5.gif

I think an argument could be made that Cyborg is the best WMMA fighter on the planet and probably in history of WMMA however young the hobby is. The best and most feared MMA fighters are the heavyweights. Nobody wants to fight Cyborg at 145 which is her optimal weight as they know she is the most dangerous.

Most everyone would agree that this is likely true.

People get too emotional about Ronda and Cyborg so the arguments and facts become pretty skewed and distorted either way.
She could possibly be, I mean it wasn't that long ago that she considered it and won numerous female fighter of the year awards. She may well still be.

Didn't take long for the Ronda white knight Gunny to jump in here, dude's in every Cyborg/Ronda thread on this forum.

pretty sure its a WM.

no normal Marine would act as such, in fact i doubt the rank especially.

maybe some gal whose Dad was an NCO once upon-a-time.

Back