Is Cyborg the best womens MMA fighter on the planet....

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think an argument could be made that Cyborg is the best WMMA fighter on the planet and probably in history of WMMA however young the hobby is. The best and most feared MMA fighters are the heavyweights. Nobody wants to fight Cyborg at 145 which is her optimal weight as they know she is the most dangerous.

Most everyone would agree that this is likely true.

serious question to contemplate here, if we are supposed to consider Fallon fox a WMMA fighter due to the fact that she's taking female sex hormones and that those hormones are purported to have stripped all of her male anatomical advantages, then is it even accurate to consider cyborg a WMMA fighter given her documented history with male sex hormones (and the extremely pronounced adrdrogenic affects she's achieved)?

Didn't take long for the Ronda white knight Gunny to jump in here, dude's in every Cyborg/Ronda thread on this forum.

Ask me after Cyborg fights Gabby Garcia. Oh wait, there's NO way she'll go up in weight to fight her...

Didn't take long for the Ronda white knight Gunny to jump in here, dude's in every Cyborg/Ronda thread on this forum.

Stop being such a butthurt pussy. I've disliked cyborg since before Ronda even took her first amateur fight - as should anyone else.

I think Rousey has looked more dominant and has been facing better competition. Still not sure who would win in a fight between them though.

I would vote Ronda, then Joanna, then Cyborg. I don't think it is ridiculous to list Cyborg as the number one given her size, but certainly not pound for pound.

I believe she is.
This thread will get hateful quick so I am out.

Yes Cyborg is the best.Don't want to see her fight at 135 against Ronda.Let the so called
champion Ronda take not fighting Cyborg at 140 or 145 to her grave
Don't want to see Ronda be happy beating drained Cyborg

I think an argument could be made that Cyborg is the best WMMA fighter on the planet and probably in history of WMMA however young the hobby is. The best and most feared MMA fighters are the heavyweights. Nobody wants to fight Cyborg at 145 which is her optimal weight as they know she is the most dangerous.

Most everyone would agree that this is likely true.

She is absolutely fucking not the best female fighter in MMA, or on the planet. Taking steriods, beefing up, and over whelming weak girls with wild, looping hooks does not make anyone a good fighter.

Cyborg is not a legitimate talent by any stretch of the imagination.

Steroid user, tampered with a scale cause she was overweight, literally ran away from the UFC without doing anything

Yea I guess she is the best...if you're a delusional pathetic Ronda hater (which TS is well known for being)

2 decisions and 1 loss, popped for PEDs, no real belt, looks like Wanderlei according to the Dana F White, and has to constantly call out a pudgy faced can crusher to stay relevant.

Most definitely not the best WMMA fighter in the world.

Diggem honestly this is embarrassing. For someone who hates Ronda your life would be incomplete without her.

It's almost like you secretly love her...

Back